The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[PS4][NA] Daggerfall Asylum - Trials/Endgame Guild

MarronMarvel
MarronMarvel
✭✭
Daggerfall Asylum is currently recruiting new members with at least one vet 16 character to join in on our endgame PvE fun. You must be willing to use our Facebook group and commit to doing trials once a week, on either Wednesday or Friday at 9:00 pm Eastern (UTC -4).

We farm WGT, run Undaunted dailies, and run trials twice a week. DA has done Aetherian Archives and Hel Ra Citadel on hard mode, and we have finished Maw of Lorkhaj on normal (hopefully we'll try vet soon!).

We need primarily DPS, but a few tanks couldn't hurt either. We are primarily Daggerfal Covenant, but have some cross-faction players joining us for trials, WGT, ICP, and so on. We also do some PVP, but we are primarily a PVE guild, so that is not our focus.

What people are saying about Daggerfall Asylum*:
  • "Voted best vacation spot by inmates at Arkham Asylum."
  • "Daggerfall Asylum is making Tamriel great again."
  • "This is the most radical guild in the Swaggerfall Brovenant."

What we offer:
  • A small community of like-minded friends who spend time in guild chat and are on every day (our primary play times are 8:00pm-12:00am Eastern/UTC-4, but we also have Aussie members who are active in UTC +10/11-friendly times).
  • A Facebook group (ESO Daggerfall Asylum) to help us keep in touch outside of the game and organize our trials and events.
  • A desire to excel at endgame content (i.e. we want to run all of the dungeons and trials) without being *** about it. We work hard to keep a balance between hardcore enough to melt faces and casual enough to actually enjoy all that face melting.
  • Many members are max enchanters, alchemists, and crafters. We have access to 9-traits for almost every piece of armor and weapon, and a variety of motifs to craft. All crafting for guildies is free so long as mats are provided.

If you're interested, please send a PSN message to Marron-Marvel or ChefJoeHawk. There is a 2-week trial/recruit period, after which you will have access to the bank, etc.

Look forward to playing with you!

*We probably made up most of those quotes.

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    I'd ask to join,but my vet 16s, are on xbox.
    Just got a ps4 this past Saturday..
    Not new to trails, or the game itself
    On Xbox I have 3 vet 16s. 400 CP. And experience with every trail in the game except the newest one.. I also run a 130 many pve, only guild on Xbox one. So I have experience just not the lvl on ps4 just yet.

If I sound like a.member you'd like just add.me.
    I'll be grinding levelso up quickly my goal is end game content.

LadyVelius
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • MarronMarvel
    MarronMarvel
    ✭✭
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    I'd ask to join,but my vet 16s, are on xbox.
    Just got a ps4 this past Saturday..
    Not new to trails, or the game itself
    On Xbox I have 3 vet 16s. 400 CP. And experience with every trail in the game except the newest one.. I also run a 130 many pve, only guild on Xbox one. So I have experience just not the lvl on ps4 just yet.

If I sound like a.member you'd like just add.me.
    I'll be grinding levelso up quickly my goal is end game content.

LadyVelius

Sure, that's totally fine. We're just looking for players with experience so that we can work on improving our gameplay rather than having to teach the basics over and over; hence the bit about players who already have v16s. I should also mention for others that we do have a sister guild that welcomes players of all levels and gameplay experience, which I can direct people to if they so desire.

I'll add you next time I'm online. Feel free to hop into guild chat when I do; we're usually most active starting around 9 pm.
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect. I'm very experienced I'm still working on getting my ps4, character lvled as Ive, only had it for 4 days now. But I'm experience in all aspects of pve. I'm primarily a tank, player but I can off dps, also.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • MyEndGame24
    MyEndGame24
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join those hours fit my schedule perfectly. I only have 1 character a VR16 Sorcerer DPS. I'm new to the game and never done trials before.

PSN - MyEndGame24
  • Bao1340
    Bao1340
    I would like to join. My psn is Vietnikka. I have 2 v16s. Templar tank and templar magicka dps. I've been looking for guild or group to do trials but couldnt find any. Im in central time and usually on around 3pm-11pm unless i have work i wont be on.
  • MarronMarvel
    MarronMarvel
    ✭✭
    @MyEndGame24 & @Bao1340 - Hey guys, been out of town - sorry. I'll send you both invites. :)