Daggerfall Asylum is currently recruiting new members with at least one vet 16 character to join in on our endgame PvE fun. You must be willing to use our Facebook group and commit to doing trials once a week, on either Wednesday or Friday at 9:00 pm Eastern (UTC -4).
We farm WGT, run Undaunted dailies, and run trials twice a week. DA has done Aetherian Archives and Hel Ra Citadel on hard mode, and we have finished Maw of Lorkhaj on normal (hopefully we'll try vet soon!).We need primarily DPS, but a few tanks couldn't hurt either.
We are primarily Daggerfal Covenant, but have some cross-faction players joining us for trials, WGT, ICP, and so on. We also do some PVP, but we are primarily a PVE guild, so that is not our focus.What people are saying about Daggerfall Asylum*:
What we offer:
- "Voted best vacation spot by inmates at Arkham Asylum."
- "Daggerfall Asylum is making Tamriel great again."
- "This is the most radical guild in the Swaggerfall Brovenant."
- A small community of like-minded friends who spend time in guild chat and are on every day (our primary play times are 8:00pm-12:00am Eastern/UTC-4, but we also have Aussie members who are active in UTC +10/11-friendly times).
- A Facebook group (ESO Daggerfall Asylum) to help us keep in touch outside of the game and organize our trials and events.
- A desire to excel at endgame content (i.e. we want to run all of the dungeons and trials) without being *** about it. We work hard to keep a balance between hardcore enough to melt faces and casual enough to actually enjoy all that face melting.
- Many members are max enchanters, alchemists, and crafters. We have access to 9-traits for almost every piece of armor and weapon, and a variety of motifs to craft. All crafting for guildies is free so long as mats are provided.
If you're interested, please send a PSN message to Marron-Marvel or ChefJoeHawk. There is a 2-week trial/recruit period, after which you will have access to the bank, etc.
Look forward to playing with you!*We probably made up most of those quotes.