The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Ebonhart PS4 Eu Thornblade

nikigwil
nikigwil
✭✭✭
Seriously guys stop pushing the yellows and go take chalman back
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of reds simply enjoy Allesia a bit too much.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Its like a magnet. Every ten mins they come charging ha ha
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's ridiculous. Early last night the blues were pushing the south west yellow keep, parallel to Allesia. Me and two others tried to instigate taking the top keeps back (seeing as the blues were obviously busy) by setting up siege. Waited for ages and no reds came, looked on the map and they were fighting at Allesia's bride. Some blues ended up coming and wiping us out so I gave up and went to join them for some AP, a red Zerg was being held back by about 10 yellows.

Can't get my head around it. Blues push one way, you keep pushing them that way and let the yellows look after themselves.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    We took a trip to chalman last night, took it and tried to get aleswell before we were wiped by the blues. But its non stop and they arent getting anywhere at all lol
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's just no organisation by us. I think it's just filled with PUGs constantly running to the next keep over.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like it. I was at bloodmayne and fargyl making sure blues didnt get our scroll but had to go eat and now trying to.get back in
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I've just jumped in. If you hear a flute, it'll be me.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome. We have an awesome group now and finally making progress