Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

:) real great, players helping lone players

Lilygoat
Lilygoat
Yep even gets loneley out in the world of Tamriel, so a friend in need is a friend indeed. Very nice to know some players actually care about other players to lend a helping hand. On the opposite side of the coin, there is always, the very rude. And the player that actual posted online about another player following them around, very uncool remark, everyone in Tamriel is way too busy just to go following a big ego tripper around.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I try to help each time I see someone in it deep.People are there for me and I do the same for others. It really does feel like someone helping is great.
    As to people following me around,it's fine with me.If they want to fight along side me,great! :)
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, if I see a loner in a big fight I'll usually just hang around and see how they are going. If they seem to be handling it ok I leave them to it, but if they look like they are struggling I'll help out - throw heals, take out a mob or two etc. etc.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the new players in the starting zones have questions, from how to send mail to why they did not get what they bought at a trader. Now that the gold sellers are gone, I will often monitor zone when I am in these areas. Quite a few people tend to contribute good answers .
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus