[XBox] [NA] [AD] Black-Lotus is Recruiting

LordMcSwagger
Good day,

Black Lotus is an Aldmeri Dominion XBOX guild. It springs from a number of quality neverwinter players who are seeking like minded ESO players.

I am the Guild Master. I have a proven track record leading large guilds in various MMO's. In Neverwinter, my guild had over 100 active players. I led my server to victory on Travian in a co-lead guild of 650+ people and ran a couple top 5 guilds in other games.

Our guild leadership is committed to creating the ideal place for our members to succeed and thrive in tamriel. While I do want top players in our guild I would prefer quality people who are fun to play with that are willing to learn. Please see below for guild info.

Our Purpose

Short Version: To kick @$$ at end game content (including PVP)

Long Version: To create a great community of top players who enjoy playing with each other. We want to see a guild full of active players with a great in-game chat and top tier collaboration.

Guild Info
  • Server: NA
  • Faction: Aldmeri Dominion
  • Guild Master: Lord McSwagger
  • Check out our website: www.reddit.com/r/blacklotuseso
  • Type: PvE, PvP, Crafting, Trading, Veteran Endgame Fun!
  • Philosophy: We want to be a quality group with positive, helpful, and active members. This will create the top end players we want to have.
  • Scheduled Trial Runs
  • Dragonstar Arena (both normal and veteran)
  • Guild Supported Master Crafters.
  • We have a great arrangement with Tamriel Trading Company. They have 3 great Locations. If you want to be in a top trading guild we can get you in past the waitlist
  • Proven leadership in other MMO's
  • Mostly VR16 players to run with (also other Vet ranks if you are lower level)
  • Excellent communication through the free Line App on your mobile device
  • Membership goals: We want to form a large guild with sister guilds to maximize trade potential for our members. Recruitment goals will never supersede our philosophy (quality people over quantity).

Requirements
  • VR1+ and working to get through Cadwell's Silver. We can show you many grind spots but they are in the area unlocked by completing Silver.
  • Joining Black Lotus requires a quick chat on Xbox Live, please send GT: Lord McSwagger a message on Xbox Live to set that up.
  • If you are accepted you must be willing to download Line App on your mobile device for guild communication.

See you in Tamriel,

Swagger

Edited by LordMcSwagger on January 2, 2016 11:43PM
Guild Master: Black Lotus
Lord McSwagger VR16: Templar Healer
Anne Ihilation VR16: Mage Blade
Declan Stachenshield VR4: Sorcer
Isabelle Stonecaller VR3: Magicka Dragon Knight
  • LordMcSwagger
    Shameless Bump
  • Tipsy247
    Tipsy247
    ✭✭✭
    gamertag is J Tipsy 247 I have a vet character in AD
  • corey151302
    corey151302
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I am currently Veteran Rank 5 High Elf Sorcerer in AD, but am leveling quickly.

I was hoping I could get an invite to the guild, I messaged "Lord McSwagger" but have yet to get a reply.

My gamertag is "C Seahorse"

Thank you.
  • Teflondon75
    Teflondon75
    ✭✭
    Just a curiosity, is this the Black lotus guild from Xbox Neverwinter....or PC Neverwinter. Asking because I knew of and was in, very short time, before leaving neverwinter, a guild called Black lotus on PC. Anyhow, either way good luck :)
  • Richard.A.Ferrellub17_ESO
    Friendly casual player, age 28.

Vet 12 Sorcerer
    Vet 8 Nightblade
    Vet 1 Templar

8/9 trait research for medium/heavy/light/all weapons

Gamertag: L0KI147
    *the 0 is a "zero"
  • lazarusrevives
    Newer casual player with a family. I'm 31 and still learning the ropes on this version of TES. Loving it :-)
    Roleing a nb/bosemer/bow/AD
    TAG: LazarusRevives
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    @Richard.A.Ferrellub17_ESO @lazarusrevives Someone will be reaching out soon!
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested. Recently started playing again was formerly high ranking in past guild that fell apart once leadership, me included, took a needed break from game. rest have not came back nor do I see them returning. That being said I have leadership skills within the eso aspect of things. also was the guilds main recruiter for both the trade guild and mother guild we had. in main guild we ended at 450 people. I was learning the art of leading troops into battle where I gained the title of Immortal by the guild leader. Yes I died but back then I was a great healer who could survive almost any fight, but recently switched to light armor. I probably will switch back due to my heavy armor build was very tanky. Currently looking into the art of crafting was never interested in it before but will need to craft if I want to be an active leader in a guild once again. Lastly I helped manage the external website the guild master created , and helped him proof read things before they were posted. Am making a DK that I love it is still relatively low level (19) and the crafts I am starting on him are Heavy armor With emphasis on 2h Greatsword/ armor till I get it 9 trait then will work on other weapons. I am also taking on enchanting and provisioning.

GT: lightninvash
  • IMasterMario
    I'd be interested IMasterMario
  • LordMcSwagger
    We are getting people through the entrance process, with the Christmas season we saw a huge jump in recruitment. We are thrilled with the explosion in interest, please be patient and we will get to you all.

Thanks, Swag
  • DarkJaggered
    id be interested in joining just want to know if you have alot of people on around 11pm to 8am cst because that is mainly when im on and the current guilds im in are not. If you are and you have room send an invite to GT: Dark Jaggered
  • MikeTheeElder
    MikeTheeElder
    ✭✭
    Hello. I was a member previously, but had too much going on and couldn't participate much so I left to free up the space. I have a lot more time these days and would love to rejoin. 2 V16 Templars and a V3 Stamina NB and 360 CP.
    GT: MikeTheeElder1
  • Reapersbow
    Looking to join
    Gametag : ReaperOfSouls86
    InGame: Reapersbow
  • Elevenstorm
    Elevenstorm
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting Top Notch Players for end game content. If you are interested in running trials with competent groups please send myself or @LordMcSwagger a message. You can message me on here if you'd like or through my XBL gamertag "Elevenstorm".