The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Blues and Reds Afraid of Ps4 NA Haderus?

mr_wazzabi
mr_wazzabi
✭✭✭✭✭
What happened to you guys?

After pushing you to the gates and winning the campaign we were waiting for Baconator and Evo God to lead your zergs out and fight us head on.

Why did you all run to Scourge and Skull instead?
Edited by mr_wazzabi on April 6, 2016 5:44PM
Bosmer Stamina NB
Altmer Magicka TEMP
Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
Altmer Magicka NB
Breton Magicka Sorc
Redguard Stam Sorc
Max CP

Best Answer

• The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    What happened to you guys?

After pushing you to the gates and winning the campaign we were waiting for Baconator and Evo God to lead your zergs out and fight us head on.

Why did you all run to Scourge and Skull instead?

We left because Had is nothing but 10,000 yellow pugs that PvDoor the map while you sleep and outnumber both factions 2:1 until in the mid afternoon EST time. The AP was nice ( I remember scoring literally 50k ap in a failed ash defense at 4 am EST with a group of 3 reinforced by maybe 5 pugs) but once everyone had their VD it was time to look for decent fights, which are present to an acceptable extent on scourge currently. I personally value killing players more than I do npcs, so I decided to stay away from my own faction's buff sever so I cannot speak for the current state of skull.
    Edited by The-Baconator on April 6, 2016 10:46PM
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
    Answer ✓
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents from my point of view from when I poked my head into Haderus,

Blue and red kept getting pushed back to their gates on a day-to-day basis. This gets really old after awhile. Part of the reason I packed my bags and left as a yellow was upon seeing this I felt I was a problem for the campaign not a solution. So I moved over to Scourge a long with many other familiar faces. Good 3 way fighting on a healthy campaign will always trump having to deal with one alliance constantly flipping the map.

Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 6, 2016 6:00PM
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Blue and red kept getting pushed back to their gates on a day-to-day basis. This gets really old after awhile. Part of the reason I packed my bags and left as a yellow was upon seeing this I felt I was a problem for the campaign not a solution. So I moved over to Scourge a long with many other familiar faces. Good 3 way fighting on a healthy campaign will always trump having to deal with one alliance constantly flipping the map.

Reds were pushing us really far at TG release. I guess we were just better in the end.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being tired of being pushed back to your gates is not the same as being afraid. The fact that you use the term afraid to describe people that have no desire to fight gates every day shows how little you likely understand the situation. Yes it's boring being on top and having nobody to fight but it's also aggravating to be the guy on the bottom constantly trying to claw your way up just a little bit only to be immediately shot back down. It's a situation that only hurts things further as the teams on the bottom go off to a more competitive campaign and those on top have even less to do with what is now just a buff campaign.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scourge is decent. I think it will be even better after a few campaign cycles.

Unfortunately, the VD set has made PVP mindless. Red rings. Red rings. Red rings. ad infinitum.

But every now and then you do get that gem of a battle which makes it all worthwhile. Sometimes even without being teabagged, but not very often.
  • Octavarious
    Any good DC guilds left? PSN James_Octavarius.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being tired of being pushed back to your gates is not the same as being afraid. The fact that you use the term afraid to describe people that have no desire to fight gates every day shows how little you likely understand the situation. Yes it's boring being on top and having nobody to fight but it's also aggravating to be the guy on the bottom constantly trying to claw your way up just a little bit only to be immediately shot back down. It's a situation that only hurts things further as the teams on the bottom go off to a more competitive campaign and those on top have even less to do with what is now just a buff campaign.

This is the reason why I am not adamant about 1 alliance controlling a campaign. As much as reds, blues and yellows love to troll each other with competition, at the end of the day its also everyone's responsibility to take care of the campaign and allow said competition to foster as a seedling, grow and blossom. Every guild master that pushes his guys to PvP need to be sensitive to that.
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since TG came out the Pvdoor Nightcapping has gotten ridiculous. AD night capping Haderus and Chillrend.EP night calling Scourge and I'm not sure about Skull as I refuse to set foot in the one server that Daggarfall could call a "buff server". The PvP players in this game are something special they all complain about lag Zergs etc etc but in the few campaigns that are not over flowing with ball groups and little to no lag you have groups night capping and sitting at gates. Really pathetic TBH
  • KILLu4aCORONA
    KILLu4aCORONA
    ✭✭
    For the majority of EP, we chose to leave for Scourge simply for a more enjoyable and competitive experience. Haderus became nothing more than a handful of elite yellow players being trailed by a thousand PVE zerglings. While we love to kill yellow and blue, those of us who choose to make PVP the largest part of our ESO experience also understand the concept of campaign balance. It's no coincidence that the larger and more competitive PVP guilds tend to move campaigns together.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's simple, actually. Most players with any clue as to how this game works could understand the actions taken by AD on NA PS4 Haderus.
    AD zerged down the server. A few weeks ago there were still some EP and DC players left to fight, although AD always had nearly double the numbers to fight off both alliances at the same time outside their respective bases.

DC and EP could take only one keep, and in rare instances two keeps, before the second swarm of AD would notice and jump in. Then it would become a battle versus 2x to 3x our numbers AND the Emperor.

The Emperor is a Magicka NB using the Clever Alchemist/Viscious Death Build. Proxy+Soul Tether+Sap Essence+Healing Ward spam. This would help wipe what little chance either alliance had.

It was constant 3 bars pop-locked AD against 0-1 bar of DC or 0-1 bar of EP. Even the few PUGs who ran those hopeless attempts have left. You now face only the tiny contingent of players on either DC or EP who don't want to pay 150K to switch home campaigns.

I'm one of these players, and will gladly continue to farm AD like usual for tons of TV stones, non-laggy 1vX, and insane AP.

It's the least I can do for ruining a server that was perfectly set up for small scale non-laggy PvP :) Only way to have it now is to create my own small scale PvP. So yeah, from a DC player who has been slaughtering your so-called "better" alliance, you strike me as a player who gladly participated in the zerging.
    Edited by Vaoh on April 13, 2016 8:10AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »

Reds were pushing us really far at TG release. I guess we were just better in the end.

Probably because there was a small patch of time when the alliance populations were even. AD was irrelevant on the server until they decided to night cap it. AD nightcapped the map EVERY NIGHT since Thieves Guild released and people were soon like "this is lame, were out".

I'm surprised you have created a thread showing off how proud you are that AD's heavy overpopulation, Emp, nightcapping, and cheesy tactics makes you all "better" players. It's kinda sad tbh.
    Edited by Vaoh on April 13, 2016 8:19AM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does Haderus look like now? Took a break to play Dark Souls 3 and I will probably shop around for a new campaign since Scourge is getting a little crowded.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The PvE'ers in Haderus make the campaign unhealthy by night capping the entire map daily. The few smaller EP and DC guilds ALWAYS destroyed the mass of yellows in there and probably just got tired of winning battles but never winning the war simply because of their lack of numbers. The same thing happened to Scourge this past cycle as red started with a 12k lead (and a 10 day head start) and would only show its true colors at 3 am when everyone on DC and AD logged off.

Put it this way, when a faction night caps CONSTANTLY the campaign will usually fall apart as the other factions don't feel like putting in the work to only be taken over by zerglings who like killing NPCs late at night. People leave campaigns and the cycle continues.

On a side note, Chillrend has been pretty balanced for the most part and I will most likely be switching there.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that red nightflipping zerg on Scourge when I woke up at 7am EST a few weekends ago. I shook my head when I saw the map. Then helped the only 3-4 AD online to help take back Bloodmayne. Because at that point, might as well.

I went to Chillrend the other night when AD was getting farmed at Fareyl mine and enjoyed my time there. So yeah, Chillrend it is I guess. 1.0