The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Buff Sorcs 2016

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    @ZOS_CoriJ, Am I understanding correctly that memes are no longer allowed on forums?

There is no rule on the forum rules stating that memes are not allowed on the forums. However, these were gifs and images that were in mockery of quoted content, in some cases with some flamming commentary. When all but three comments on the thread are bashing gifs posted one after another... It was decided that that was excessive.

4954849.jpg
    @ZOS_CoriJ

Lol
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs claiming most nerfed.... Lmfao .

Did u read 2.3 patch notes?
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    highlight reel:

Templars got a nerf on a skill that is still broken after 2 years.
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs are in a great place but c'mon...throw VD and clever alchemist on a mag blade and 2 shot groups...who cares if you die you make way more AP. Saying Sorc is the easiest right now is forgetting that...
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • catalyst10e
    catalyst10e
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a meme generator... omg what has this world come to?!

Anyway...

Bout atronach, I slot him and within 5 minutes I go... "why?" Gees I used him now that NB ran 10 feet over there.... I can't use Overload bar.... gwaaa! 3 Overload LA do more damage than he will ever dream of.... Why? Whyyyyy?!!!!

Then I get rid of him and I is very happy.

It's not for everyone, and you should know when to use him. Meteor is going to do more damage but if they block, its hits as hard as a nerf dart, where as the Atronach CCs them on arrival and constantly uses a channeling attack. You can pop off a couple of your light overloads and still have enough leftover ulti to thrown down the Antronach to keep pressure and CC going. If they attack the antronach, great thats less damage you're taking... The Atronach is going to need to be dealt with one way or another and if they outfight ignore it, it's just extra damage they take in the fight. In your scenario of using the atro and not being able to overload, it'd be hte same if you has used Dawnbreaker or Meteor then tried to use overload, so I'm not seeing much of a difference really. In my experience he's best used in choke points, small scale pvp, or even 1v1 duels.
    "Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
    [| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
    [| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a meme generator... omg what has this world come to?!

Anyway...

Bout atronach, I slot him and within 5 minutes I go... "why?" Gees I used him now that NB ran 10 feet over there.... I can't use Overload bar.... gwaaa! 3 Overload LA do more damage than he will ever dream of.... Why? Whyyyyy?!!!!

Then I get rid of him and I is very happy.

It's not for everyone, and you should know when to use him. Meteor is going to do more damage but if they block, its hits as hard as a nerf dart, where as the Atronach CCs them on arrival and constantly uses a channeling attack. You can pop off a couple of your light overloads and still have enough leftover ulti to thrown down the Antronach to keep pressure and CC going. If they attack the antronach, great thats less damage you're taking... The Atronach is going to need to be dealt with one way or another and if they outfight ignore it, it's just extra damage they take in the fight. In your scenario of using the atro and not being able to overload, it'd be hte same if you has used Dawnbreaker or Meteor then tried to use overload, so I'm not seeing much of a difference really. In my experience he's best used in choke points, small scale pvp, or even 1v1 duels.

I just don't like em. Imo I can't justify any ult useage over overload. Even if I were to do both, Id rather have more LAs than any other ult
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we had a passive to help with cc break, i know we have a CP star for that but if you prioritize your points, the cost reduction wont amount to much. Its too easy for us to be CCd to death when immunity doesnt work.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To kind of touch on what @Lexxypwns said, sorc is also somewhat playstyle dependent and what i mean by that is youre going to gear and set up your bars differently depending on what you are doing in Cyrodiil.

As an example, I have been trying to farm AP the past two weeks so I have been running a Vicious Death build for Zerg V Zerg PvP. While the AP gains have been great I have been struggling in 1vX scenarios since I am more glass cannon right now.

if you gear and set your bars up for duel scenarios then you should do fine against mag DKs and youll feel how nice sorcs are. However dont expect a blanket build that will work for all aspects of PvP.
    Edited by Makkir on March 27, 2016 7:43PM
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs claiming most nerfed.... Lmfao .

Did u read 2.3 patch notes?
    Wuuuut? We never have been buffed in the proper manner!!

We need a better AoE-CC and our pets are still mediocre!

Sorc shield is only 10-15k in PvP, we nee MUCH more! (20-30k with Cyro buff and nurf templar shield, 3k is too much!)

The Crystal Frag proc should be raised to 50% + a multiplier for crit chance and crit damage up to 300% crit dmg (like Sorc had in Warhammer Online)

Teleport should be cost-free!

Daedric Mines should create 2 rings of mines around the sorc!

And you know what is most funny, ZOS will listen and buff us more till fall 2016!

Edited by Francescolg on March 28, 2016 1:42PM
  • NotPhobia
    NotPhobia
    ✭✭✭
    wheres the buff ?