Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nos's "Firestarter" MagBlade Build (HotR DLC ready)

hedna123b14_ESO
hedna123b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
EDIT:

08/24/2017 - Updated for Horns of the Reach DLC

08/25/2017 - Fixed an oversight pointed out by Shiro and Wizzo

09/08/2017 - Updated with a lightning wall setup. All credit for the rotation and video goes to @Ascatraz.

Race:

Dunmer for straight damage
Altmer for Support setup

Attributes:

All in Magicka

Food:

Health and Magicka for Support

or

Health, Magicka and Magicka Regen for Straight Damage

Mundus:

Lover/Apprentice

Champion Point Distribution:

Blue tree Straight Damage:(With lover)

48 Elfborn, 64 Elemental Expert, 66 Master at Arms, 14 Staff Expert, 28 Thaumaturge

Blue tree Support:(With Apprentice)

40 Elfborn, 37 Elemental Expert, 37 Master at Arms, 75 Thaumaturge, 31 Spell Eroison

Red tree:

Quick Recovery 7, Bastion 18, Elemental Defender 49, Hardy 49, Thick Skinned 31, Iron Clad 44, Spell Shield 22

Green tree:

Warlord 51, Basing Focus 16, Sprinter 6, Arcanist 56, Tenacity 49, Tumbling 11, Shadow Ward 31

Gear Setup (Full Damage):

5 Light/1 Medium/1 Heavy

5 Burning Spellweave Armor full divines with Magicka enchants

3 Piece Moondancer Jewelry Arcane with full Spell Damage enchants

2 Skoria Divines with Magicka enchants

1 Infused Moondancer Fire Destro Staff (Shock Enchant)

1 Infused Fire vMA Maelstrom Staff (Back bar)

Bar setup

Main Bar Staff: Inner Light , Merciless Resolve, Impale, Flame Clench, Swallow Soul. Ultimate - Shooting Star

Back bar (vMA Staff): Inner Light, Cripple, Twisting Path, Siphoning Attacks, Elemental Blockade. Ultimate - Soul Harvest

http://imgur.com/a/eabGG

Rotation:

Siphoning Attacks>Bar Swap>Merciless Resolve>Shooting Star>Bar Swap>Potion>Fully Charged Heavy Attack (skip the LA before blockade in Step 1)

Step 1: LA>Elemental Blockade>LA>Cripple>LA>Twisting Path>Bar Swap Cancel
Step 2: LA>Flame Clench>LA>Assasin's Will>(LA+Swallow Soul) x 3>Bar Swap Cancel (Add in a Fully Charged Heavy into a Swallow Soul if low on magicka)
Step 3: LA>Elemental Blockade>LA>Cripple>LA>Twisting Path>Bar Swap Cancel (Add in an LA>Siphoning Attacks before Twisting Path, when necessary)
Step 4: LA>Flame Clench>LA>Assasin's Will>LA>Mercilles Resolve>(LA+Swallow Soul) x 2>Bar Swap Cancel

Restart Step 1

When the target reaches 25% do:

Step 1: LA>Elemental Blockade>LA>Cripple>LA>Twisting Path>Bar Swap Cancel
Step 2: LA>Assasin's Will>(LA+Impale) x 4>Bar Swap Cancel
Step 3: LA>Elemental Blockade>LA>Cripple>LA>Twisting Path>Bar Swap Cancel (Add in an LA>Siphoning Attacks before Twisting Path, when necessary)
Step 4: LA>Assasin's Will>LA>Mercilles Resolve>(LA+Impale) x 3>Bar Swap Cancel

Rotation Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO0huMN3bMQ&feature=youtu.be

Gear Setup (Support):

5 Light/1 Medium/1 Heavy

5 Scathing Mage Armor full divines with Magicka enchants

3 Piece Moondancer Jewelry Arcane with full Spell Damage enchants

2 Ilambris Divines with Magicka enchants

1 Infused Moondancer Fire Destro Staff (Fire Enchant)

1 Infused Lightning vMA Maelstrom Staff (Back bar)

Bar setup

Main Bar Staff: Inner Light , Merciless Resolve, Impale, Siphoning Attacks, Force Pulse. Ultimate - Destro ult

Back bar (vMA Staff): Inner Light, Cripple, Twisting Path, Harness Magicka, Elemental Blockade. Ultimate - Soul Harvest

http://imgur.com/a/x6mJr

Rotation:

Initial Rotation:

1. Siphoning Attacks>Merciless Resolve>Inner Light>Destro Ult>Potion>Bar Swap>

2. LA>Elemental Blockade>LA>Cripple>LA>Twisting Path>Bar Swap Cancel
3. LA>Force Pulse>LA>Force Pulse>LA>Assasin's Will>Bar Swap Cancel

Repeating Rotation:
Step 1: LA>Elemental Blockade>LA>Cripple>HA>LA (Animation cancel into)Twisting Path>Bar Swap Cancel
Step 2: LA>Assasin's Will>LA>Mercilles Resolve>LA+Force Pulse>Bar Swap Cancel

Step 3: LA>Elemental Blockade>LA>Cripple>HA>LA (Animation cancel into)Twisting Path>Bar Swap Cancel
Step 4: LA>Assasin's Will>LA>Force Pulse>LA>Force Pulse>Bar Swap Cancel

Restart Step 1

When the target reaches 25% do: (Drop Heavy attacks if magicka is high)

Step 1: LA>Elemental Blockade>LA>Cripple>HA>LA (Animation cancel into)Twisting Path>Bar Swap Cancel
Step 2: LA>Assasin's Will>LA>Mercilles Resolve>LA>Impale>Bar Swap Cancel

Step 3: LA>Elemental Blockade>LA>Cripple>HA>LA (Animation cancel into)Twisting Path>Bar Swap Cancel
Step 4: LA>Assasin's Will>LA>Impale>LA>Impale>Bar Swap Cancel

Rotation Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upfj9aha0sM

Reasoning:

1. Why Skoria? Why ilambris?

Both Sets deal great damage, however Skoria is BiS for fire/fire and Ilambris does best on a support setup.

2. Why Swallow Soul?

For sustain. To sustain Force Pulse we need to run the support setup.

3. Why not 75 in thaum on the fire/fire?

Magblade is the only magicka class (not sure about wardens) that should not have 75 points into Thaumaturge. Why not you ask? Because it is a giant dps loss. When you run a no CP analysis on your rotation your dots deal only around 33% of your dps (+/- 5), so the CP calculator suggests a 28 point value into Thaumaturge and a whole lot more into Master at Arms. By taking nearly 50 points out of other trees to accommodate off balance CP you are severely lowering your dps, since most of it cones from direct damage attacks.

4. Why Infused trait mainbar and not vMA?

The enchant and the trait are simply too good to pass up and average 5-6% of your overall DPS. By running vMA back bar you can still buff your staff damage AND take advantage of the front bar enchant/trait to the fullest.

5. Why Burning Spellweave on the fire/fire setup?

When testing Julianos, Scathing, Mother's Sorrow and Burning Spellweave, I found Julianos and Burning Spellweave gave me the best results. While the two are definitely close, Burning Spellweave edges it out due to increased burning effect and spell damage.

6. Why moondancer for the 4 set?

You can use either moondancer OR Infal...I just happen to have Moondancer in infused.

7. Why Scathing Mage on the support setup?

Because we are using Force Pulse, which yields a high Scathing uptime.
Edited by hedna123b14_ESO on September 9, 2017 6:51AM
  • player_klaus
    player_klaus
    ✭✭✭
    hi, i'm toying around with this setup since tg/proxy came in.

slight difference:

maelstrom sharpend, lightning, single and maelstrom precise, lightning, execute bar.
    im trying/learning a rotation where i will be able to pull off asssins will synced with the proxy explosion.

precise staff gives me 78% crit with julios and minor buff. im not in the position to pull constant numbers, yet. -but i think the high-crit is handy for impale/assasins.

no fire-staffs yet. i use lightning LA''s for kena-weaves (pledges/pvp/fast-trails) and ice-staffs MA for nerieneth (MoL)

i like how you incorporate 5moondancer with the dw.

can you give a deeper insight between moondancer3 and willpower? they must be very close, i guess.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Magblade and have tested precise, Sharpened and nirnhoned versions on daily pledges.

I find that with the Nirnhoned staff i constantly produce 4 -5 k DPS more than with the others.
    With Sharpened i average around 2k more dps than the precise staff..

My crit is around 65%
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• player_klaus
    player_klaus
    ✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    I have a Magblade and have tested precise, Sharpened and nirnhoned versions on daily pledges.

I find that with the Nirnhoned staff i constantly produce 4 -5 k DPS more than with the others.

My crit is around 65%

the nirn vs. sharpened vs. precise blabla is well known.

you did not get my point.

looking closer at the mag-nb's aoe/exec-bar, you will find three assassintion abilities. combined with a precise staff this gives a solid boost in crit.

all abilities (exept sap ofc) on this bar are big-hitters. assassins will, impale, proxy, soul harvest.
    a few more crits with theese, will push your parses vs. a nirn parse anytime.

4knirn i call bs.

sure, dw is more dmg. with the moondancer5 it will get very attractive for me, again... but meanwhile i will stick to kena-buffed impales with my staff.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

slight difference:

maelstrom sharpend, lightning, single and maelstrom precise, lightning, execute bar.
    im trying/learning a rotation where i will be able to pull off asssins will synced with the proxy explosion.

precise staff gives me 78% crit with julios and minor buff. im not in the position to pull constant numbers, yet. -but i think the high-crit is handy for impale/assasins.

no fire-staffs yet. i use lightning LA''s for kena-weaves (pledges/pvp/fast-trails) and ice-staffs MA for nerieneth (MoL)

can you give a deeper insight between moondancer3 and willpower? they must be very close, i guess.

Hey, the precise trait on the staff is second best and actually becomes the better trait if someone in the group is using the Roar of Alkosh debuff. The issue with trying to time something is that it can only give you a large burst. Over a longer period of time trying to combine attacks to hit together doesn't matter since the damage averages out.

I personally did not test non-fire Maelstrom staves, but from what I understand especially when factoring the DK fire damage boost, nirnhoned non Maelstrom staff will do better damage.

Kena is an option, but draining resources is not something I am very fond of. Nerieneth averages between 5 and 9% of my overall dps, which is slightly less than the boost that Kena would offer, however when you factor in the loss of medium weaves, Kena actually becomes a DPS loss at least with this build.
    Moondancer 3 piece is roughly less than 2% dps increase over willpower on boss fights and a dps loss on trash. The way this build incorporates moondancer, it literally become BiS for max damage.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »

My crit is around 65%

You are correct that the nirnhoned staff offers more dps and the only way I would give it up is if I had a Maelstrom precise or sharpened staff. Those provide a dps boost over a non set nirnhoned staff. The 4k is a bit high of a boost though, it should be much lower than that.
    Edited by hedna123b14_ESO on April 6, 2016 1:49PM
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also you are better off with TBS than julianos. Nb have higher crit than other classes, which makes shadow a more attractI've choice. While you would never give up Thief for Shadow, giving up 300 SD and 6.3% crit for 18.3% increased crit damage is more than worth it. With full raid buffs you should be sitting at 70.7% crit with a precise staff.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried incorporating Kena instead? Or would you still prefer Nerieneth?
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kena is a DPS loss over Nerieneth, because you lose a ton of damage from losing 2 medium weave every 6 seconds. Also Force Pulse Synergizes with Nerieneth in a perfect way (doubles it's proc chance)
  • iam117
    iam117
    ✭✭✭
    Nos, its nice to see this guide up here as well, very detailed and loads of good maths for everyone. imho as well the only place kena has a spot now is on overload sork, and only when they are actually overloading.
    <Liv3mind>
    <PC/NA - Legion Of The Bloodworks>
    Snowflake Patrol
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kena is a DPS loss over Nerieneth, because you lose a ton of damage from losing 2 medium weave every 6 seconds. Also Force Pulse Synergizes with Nerieneth in a perfect way (doubles it's proc chance)

Kena doesn't proc with weaving anymore?
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kena doesn't proc with weaving anymore?

it procs with weaving, but doesn't proc if a dot hits in between (at least it didnt for me). I think people that use it successfully do it in one of 4 ways:
    1. Using two Light Attacks
    2. Weaving with no DoT's
    3. Using slow hitting DoT's that do not hit every second
    4. Wait till their DoT's drop off to re initiate the Buff.

But even if you could get the Kena buff and even if you could get it with 100% uptime it isnt worth it with a NB imho. nerrieneth ranges between 4 and 9% of my dps in single target (this is with Swallow Soul). With Force Pulse its contribution will be even higher. That plus the constant medium weaves will put the damage over Kena. Also there is no sustain issues with Nerieneth and because of how AoE heavy the new trial is Nerieneth will truly Shine in there.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First of all, thanks for this write up hedna. I have been fine-tuning my Magi-Blade DPS lately and you gave a few new ideas.

One thing I have been told albeit anecdotally is that Julianos is better than TBS as a certain CP level. As I have >501 CP my defacto Magicka set has been Julianos because of this. Have you found this to be disproven by your research? Also, do you have numbers to show the difference in power between the 2 at max CP?

Also, if you didn't have a MA staff how would your rotation look? Or is Elemental Blockade still worth it without the MA staff?

Playing since beta...
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all, thanks for this write up hedna. I have been fine-tuning my Magi-Blade DPS lately and you gave a few new ideas.

One thing I have been told albeit anecdotally is that Julianos is better than TBS as a certain CP level. As I have >501 CP my defacto Magicka set has been Julianos because of this. Have you found this to be disproven by your research? Also, do you have numbers to show the difference in power between the 2 at max CP?

Also, if you didn't have a MA staff how would your rotation look? Or is Elemental Blockade still worth it without the MA staff?

Hey this build aims at trials min/maxing with use of Warhorn and full group buffs. With these buffs present TBS become especially significantly better especially on a nightblade. Without these, Julianos does outparse it but by a marginal amount to the point where you'd take TBS simply for its much greater utility from its buffs to health and stam.

If you do not have a Maelstrom staff you don't need to change the rotation or skills. Wall of Elements is not affected by the presence of a vMA staff, only the staff attacks are. Wall is ridiculously strong by itself, so just slot any nirnhoned staff and you are golden.

Hard to do a mathematical analysis between the two since it highly depends on gear and buffs present on your character. For example on a character with higher spell damage Julianos contribution to overall spell damage is lower and thus diminishes it's power. For those builds that have less spell damage, it's contribution is enhanced.
  • player_klaus
    player_klaus
    ✭✭✭

slight difference:

Hey, the precise trait on the staff is second best and actually becomes the better trait if someone in the group is using the Roar of Alkosh debuff. The issue with trying to time something is that it can only give you a large burst. Over a longer period of time trying to combine attacks to hit together doesn't matter since the damage averages out.

I personally did not test non-fire Maelstrom staves, but from what I understand especially when factoring the DK fire damage boost, nirnhoned non Maelstrom staff will do better damage.

Kena is an option, but draining resources is not something I am very fond of. Nerieneth averages between 5 and 9% of my overall dps, which is slightly less than the boost that Kena would offer, however when you factor in the loss of medium weaves, Kena actually becomes a DPS loss at least with this build.
    Moondancer 3 piece is roughly less than 2% dps increase over willpower on boss fights and a dps loss on trash. The way this build incorporates moondancer, it literally become BiS for max damage.

ty for your answer, hedna.

glad to learn, i can be happy with either precise or sharpened drops. i mean, i still could squeeze out a few cp's to push spell erosion a bit -as long as i have to wait for one player to get alkatosh's5 :)
    you are right about the timing and dmg evening out thing. also sticking to such a "tricky" rotation, opens a lot of windows for effups the longer the fight runs. i hope i get a few lucky parses during pledges/scathing farm though.
    nerieneth is also 4-8% of my dmg (using funnel). using fp now, it will be like kena 100% uptime... regarding the resource-drain.
    with siphonings,drain and siphon i get like ~2k magica back on every funnel-weave. but then i have to drop the path or proxy.

in the MoL, i guess, i can do boss 1& 2 without siphonings -but for the big trash groups i feel i need them bad.

do you run siphonings in MoL? and if so, what do you drop?
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

slight difference:

ty for your answer, hedna.

glad to learn, i can be happy with either precise or sharpened drops. i mean, i still could squeeze out a few cp's to push spell erosion a bit -as long as i have to wait for one player to get alkatosh's5 :)
    you are right about the timing and dmg evening out thing. also sticking to such a "tricky" rotation, opens a lot of windows for effups the longer the fight runs. i hope i get a few lucky parses during pledges/scathing farm though.
    nerieneth is also 4-8% of my dmg (using funnel). using fp now, it will be like kena 100% uptime... regarding the resource-drain.
    with siphonings,drain and siphon i get like ~2k magica back on every funnel-weave. but then i have to drop the path or proxy.

in the MoL, i guess, i can do boss 1& 2 without siphonings -but for the big trash groups i feel i need them bad.

do you run siphonings in MoL? and if so, what do you drop?

Hey, yeah I run siphon in Maw, since without it I got out of magicka quickly. I don't have Proximity Detonation unlocked on this toon, so I don't run it, but even if I did I would only run it for old trials. You could potentially take off Impale on AoE trash and then reslot it for boss fights, but TBH you don't need to. I usually top DPS in trash fights since I drop twisting and blockade and then Sap till death.
  • player_klaus
    player_klaus
    ✭✭✭
    next step is impulse over sap?
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    next step is impulse over sap?

Never! Sap is way to good plus even if you wanted to, your AoE bar is dual wield so it is impossible.
  • Cu'chulainn
    I never really understood how magicka nbs go into vma with only like 9500 phys resistance, since we have no shield really except harness mag, I mean I know VMA is a lot of magic damage but still, I tried on my stamblade and only got a couple levels in, couldn't maintain resources, so I made a bret magblade almost got him to v16 but I just can't see how it'll work
    V16 Breton Magblade
    V16 Bosmer Stamblade
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never really understood how magicka nbs go into vma with only like 9500 phys resistance, since we have no shield really except harness mag, I mean I know VMA is a lot of magic damage but still, I tried on my stamblade and only got a couple levels in, couldn't maintain resources, so I made a bret magblade almost got him to v16 but I just can't see how it'll work

Magicka nb's usually don't let anything hit them, since they range everything down. By preloading the portals with a fully charged heavy attack you can bring a mob to low health, next Cripple it and move on, whiletc you're killing the second target the first one dies.

As for shield you're running healing ward on offbar.
    Edited by hedna123b14_ESO on April 13, 2016 12:02AM
  • Cu'chulainn

Magicka nb's usually don't let anything hit them, since they range everything down. By preloading the portals with a fully charged heavy attack you can bring a mob to low health, next Cripple it and move on, whiletc you're killing the second target the first one dies.

Y'all run destro/resto on vma? Not DW/destro?
    V16 Breton Magblade
    V16 Bosmer Stamblade
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Y'all run destro/resto on vma? Not DW/destro?

I would say that from my personal experience I would not advise dropping a resto staff from your offbar until you are well into the 500k scores. Prior to that resto is your best friend. It is on the offbar of all magicka builds with the exception of sorcs since they have their own shield. Healing ward is the number one way to survive until you get comfortable enough to never need it, but that occurs at the very highest levels and takes a lot of practice. So if you want to run dw/destro build up to it and with enough repetition I'm sure you could pull it off.
  • Cu'chulainn
    Oh arite very good thanks for the input
    V16 Breton Magblade
    V16 Bosmer Stamblade
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for Dark brotherhood
  • DerpyShadowz
    DerpyShadowz
    ✭✭✭✭
    While some of these parses are getting old now i feel myself they also disprove the theory of kena being a must have necessity and that medium weaving is a considerable dps loss. But i have always looked for a different view of the majority, Like for example i use unstable morph of wall while everyone screams blockade, But it works.

Our best Sorc Dymence also uses lich crystal with medium weaving and gets some of the best parses ive seen also.

This one gave me a laugh, Almost 9k medium weave on a constantly changing target.
    http://i.imgur.com/sE17net.png

http://i.imgur.com/Ynh5j1K.png
    http://i.imgur.com/3Wn2NIM.png

But none of this matters so much now that Stamina is flooring Magicka DPS.

I would also like to note that i do not use the build listed in this thread either.

EDIT: Seems the other guys posts were removed making mine look out of context now lol :p

Edited by DerpyShadowz on June 29, 2016 6:24AM
    Lurking in the shadows.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While some of these parses are getting old now i feel myself they also disprove the theory of kena being a must have necessity and that medium weaving is a considerable dps loss. But i have always looked for a different view of the majority, Like for example i use unstable morph of wall while everyone screams blockade, But it works.

Our best Sorc Dymence also uses lich crystal with medium weaving and gets some of the best parses ive seen also.

This one gave me a laugh, Almost 9k medium weave on a constantly changing target.
    http://i.imgur.com/sE17net.png

http://i.imgur.com/Ynh5j1K.png
    http://i.imgur.com/3Wn2NIM.png

But none of this matters so much now that Stamina is flooring Magicka DPS.

I would also like to note that i do not use the build listed in this thread either.

I think the Kena bandwagon is easy to jump on because of the obvious numbers increase it seems to provide, but the actual uptime, paired like you said with alternative options makes it not seem quiet as good.
  • terrasight
    terrasight
    ✭✭✭
    Question: With TBS and no scathing and msa staff, will nerien'eth be a dps loss overall?

Atm I run tbs and kena with sharpened staff with weapon damage...
    Hekat'e / Hel'a Niflheim - Sorc / Necro - PS5 EU
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    terrasight wrote: »
    Question: With TBS and no scathing and msa staff, will nerien'eth be a dps loss overall?

Atm I run tbs and kena with sharpened staff with weapon damage...

I don't have a msa staff eithernar yet, but TBS doesn't make Nerieneth a dps loss, it just isn't as good as scathing, but TBS is still a great set to run. As for Nerieneth and Kena, I am strongly opposed to Kena, because of the resource drain and the lack of Medium weaves, I would keep the nerieneth.
  • terrasight
    terrasight
    ✭✭✭
    Then I'll give it a try... will be interesting to see how leech crystal and force pulse can do... because it's for me in this setup a huge magic damage difference without scathing (around 3700 with kena, and around 2800 with neri).
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    terrasight wrote: »
    Then I'll give it a try... will be interesting to see how leech crystal and force pulse can do... because it's for me in this setup a huge magic damage difference without scathing (around 3700 with kena, and around 2800 with neri).

How are you calculating 3700 with kena versus 2800 with nerieneth?
  • terrasight
    terrasight
    ✭✭✭
    I only mean the magic damage numbers at the character screen... fully buffed and proc... I'm not deep in the eso maths so I've to test it.