Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieves Guild Question

J4YDEE
J4YDEE
Hi all, I'm a vet level 2 guy, done daggerfall etc, moved on to auridon (I think) my thieves guild request is to steal from a box in grahtwood? This looks to be two maps away? Any suggestions on how I can get there quickly? Or do I just have to wait?
I'm on Xbox btw
Thanks

Best Answers

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nowadays you have access to all zones once you hit level 50. You will have to look at the zone you want to go to and then the intervening zone that you need to cross to get to it, then look where the land route allows you access to the zone from a zone you actually have wayshrines in already. Then just use Rapids and your horse to gallop straight across, grabbing new wayshrines as you go, and open up those zones. I did this yesterday for the same reason.

Then again you can right-click and travel to someone in those zones if you're in a group or guild and they happen to be there.

It is a pain in the arse, though.
    Answer ✓
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only had access to the wayshrines from then next faction that opened up, the last faction (whatever is associated with the gold quest), I had to manually run to each city from the group instance I had already been to to finish the master theif title. I have yet to be sent to any of those zones for a tip board quest though.

Or use Guild travel - find a person in one of your guilds that is in that zone or that town, then just right click on them and select travel to player, don't even have to be grouped.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
    Answer ✓
  • J4YDEE
    J4YDEE
    Thanks, I'll give that a try