Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wood orc?

Jaemeson_Foster
Jaemeson_Foster
✭✭✭
Anyone tried playing a wood orc? Was thinking of doing a dw/bow nightblade with werewolf curse as an orc on the aldmeri dominion. Seems like it could be a more interesting take on the "assassin" archetype!
  • Jaemeson_Foster
    Jaemeson_Foster
    ✭✭✭
    Woah nevermind I had no idea how dumb orcs looked in eso xD
  • Ferretstalker
    Ferretstalker
    ✭✭✭
    Woah nevermind I had no idea how awesome orcs looked in eso xD

ftfy
  • Amos
    Amos
    ✭✭
    lmao funny indeed.

orcs are just fine in the looks department ;) might take a lot of slider play and body paint but you will be fine lol. They get a super fast runnign perk which sounds like the ticket for a wood orc.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Compared to their WoW and LotR counterparts Orcs in Elders Scrolls Online are rather easy on the eyes. Of course you can do your best to make them as ugly as sin. But hey, thats up to you.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

was literally going to come in here all loud a scream the same thing... why did you have to beat me to it.
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭

My Orc character is going to add your name to her list of grudges.
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.
  • ForestGuard
    ForestGuard
    ✭✭✭
    I have a Wood Orc.

Wood Orcs are awesome.

More people need to play Wood Orcs. Wood Elves need better friends than high elves. >_>

3240777.jpg

3322880.jpg
    Edited by ForestGuard on May 11, 2016 9:34AM