Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Want to lead a Guild? AD

The1BeastFromTheEast
Hi I'm a guild leader of a guild called might of darkness. I need a active player that knows what they are talking about to be the leader of my guild. I just don't have any time to lead a guild any more. The guild has about 50 players. Most are not very active but some are. I just need someone to get the guild back in swing and to do what I cant because I have a limit on my time. This guild is aldmeri dominion based. Anyone interested please leave a comment and I will private message you on the forums. we are also on the north American server.
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    Also I'm not willing to merge my guild. I want my guild to still be my guild but if you want to bring members from a previous guild you can.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    How about a merger with you 2nd in command and a designated title for your current members to differentiate between both guilds?
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    most of my players aren't active therefor I don't think they would get the memo of the merge
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough thanks though
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    This offer is still available I have had someone contact me though so if anyone is interested let me know
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thanks for the update I don't have anyone yet I've recently merged my guild with another I'm now running a 300 plus member guild so trying to square that away
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    ok just keep me updated and if you are still interested let me know
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Ok