Looking for a guild.

FlufySquirelSGT
Looking for a fun, active guild. I'm just getting back into the game, and as such started a new character to progress through the story and relive the adventure. I am a seasoned player, so I would like to find a group of people I can chat it up and just do some serious dungeons or even just chat around a fire. I would like to review all guilds that post, so please post a bit about your guild in your post.
Also please post "I'm flufy, your argument is invalid" so I know you actually read the small post and I'm not just getting a cut and copy response.
  • FlufySquirelSGT
    I should also mention, that I would like a guild based in the Ebonheart Pact. No point in joining one that is spread across all three factions, never get to know all the people.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I'm fluffy and your argument is invalid. How's that? Anywho, I'm gm of Lord of legions based in ep. We just merged with another large guild and we'd love to have you. We are active and mature. We use chat regularly and we will be bidding on our trader in the new guilds name Monday. I keep a post up on the forums that you can look at if you'd like. Nice to meet you flufly!
  • CelticSold1er
    The Trashing Gyarados would love to have you join I'm currently looking for fun motivated people to help me recruit/ set up activites, help run guild, etc. Benefits include an awesome name and i have some really cool ideas and a website where you can interact with other members to post your ideas and set up events Invite any of you EP friends btw we welcome all as long as they are good people. My GM is CelticSold1er message me and your in !

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]
  • lazarusrevives
    One of us
    Edited by lazarusrevives on April 8, 2016 7:34PM
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • ForlornBeliever
    I'm a werewolf so I'd prefer to say I'm fuzzy not fluffy and I don't believe your argument is invalid as I believe it's a fair statement. Anyway, if you're still interested in joining a guild, the Bloodborne Rogues are always looking for more members to help us grow. Here's the info for you:

-The primary focus was initially PvE but PvP is also an option if that's your preference. With more members, we could have dedicated groups for either.

-We currently have 63 members(as of this post) but do not yet have a trader. Donations are appreciated but not required unless you are selling in the store so that we may obtain/maintain a trader.

-All alliances and levels are welcome though the majority of our members are Aldmeri Dominion.

-The main aspect is teamwork: having someone there to help you if you need it, whether it be with questing, crafting, PvP, etc.

-We are a werewolf guild but being one or becoming one is not mandatory, only an option if so desired. Charging members for bites is not permitted.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on April 3, 2016 8:46PM
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Sakaweed
    Sakaweed
    @FlufySquirelSGT I'm flufy, your argument is invalid lol

Rogues Gallery Guild is looking for new recruits. We're an active guild that do PVP and PVE events daily.

Check out our site roguesgalleryguild.com
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    EP Nowatay Warriors is looking for more solid players we are mostly in the EsT time zone and adult laid back guild that do daily vets pledges, and vet DSA, we have 6 VR 16s and a couple VR -12s that have a lot of expierience. Also master crafters with 8-9 traits. We use band to communicate offline. Address is http://band.us/n/FYDrnbME