Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tenth Legion | AD | PVX

Woodywitless
Woodywitless
Soul Shriven
WHO WE ARE

We are an active group of supportive and outgoing veteran players with multiple V16 characters able to craft any level, style and type of weapon, armor, potion or enchantment.

- We have spent alot of time of grinding and farming to find the best gear.
- We have run the hardest content in the game, know how to clear it and are willing to help those who have not tried it.
- We are always in guild chat, we do not hide in group chats that isolate guild members.
- We use the LINE mobile app to keep in touch in and out the game.
- We are always willing to share our knowledge and suggest changes to your build if you ask.

We have formed this guild in the hope that we can create a solid community of active players who continue to enjoy everything this game has to offer.

Our main focus is PvP and have put a lot of time into building characters that are competitive in Cyrodiil and the Imperial City Sewers. You can find us in Haderus every night from 8-11 PM EST.

We run daily dungeons and are forming groups for trials.

AVAILABLE TRIAL POSITIONS

We are in more need of 1 tank and 3 DPS for trials at the moment.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR

We are a PvX guild looking for active players interested in clearing group content and PVP.

- We do not have a level or experience requirement.
- Your main character be part of the Aldmeri Dominion.
- You must be 18 or older (mature language will be used often).
- You must have a mic.

We require respect within in the guild. If you do not like someone, avoid them or leave the guild. If you do not have something nice to say, say nothing at all. We do not tolerate drama in our ranks.

We want our guild to be a place of fun and relaxation so we request that you avoid political, religious and racist topics in the chat.

JOIN US

If this sounds like the guild for you, message us on Xbox Live, in game, or post your gamertag below and we will get back to you ASAP.

We use the LINE app so that we can keep in touch outside of the game and let everyone know about guild events.

We have a two week probationary period. During this time you should join us in Cyrodiil as often as possible so that we get to know you.

Recruitment Officer:
I Woodlum I

Xbox Contacts
Comrade Fist , Miss Hellany , Durikas75 , Serendipitie

When you contact I Woodlum I for a guild invite, answer this question: what do you prefer, cake or pie?
Edited by Woodywitless on April 27, 2016 12:30AM
  • Woodywitless
    Woodywitless
    Soul Shriven
    We are running the Maw of Lorkhaj tonight at 9 PM! Have a few DPS spots available but will fill quick, come and have some fun with us and knock out a trial!
  • AlThor
    AlThor
    Soul Shriven
    GT: xAlThorx
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    You guys still active? If so, I'd like to get an invite. I'm 30 years old and PVP most nights of the week. I run a vet 16 sorc in AD.

My xbox gamertag is SPEEDYxG8594

Thanks.
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • Raaahhhyyynn
    GT: Skeptickz

v16 dps sorc in AD.

Master crafter and looking to do trials
  • Woodywitless
    Woodywitless
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for responding and requesting guild invites, I sent you all messages wanting to get you in!
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Gt Jaywics

Line app also is Jaywics

Would like to join v16 in all 3 roles

8+ light and heavy

Max provisioning and enchanting

Shoot me and invite on the line app first if you dont mind.

Thanks.
    XBOX1 NA
    XBL: Jaywics
    Discord ID: jaywics#2078

• Woodywitless
    Woodywitless
    Soul Shriven
    I tried to send you Line invite but couldn't find you under Jaywics. Will send message over Xbox.
  • herndez2
    herndez2
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Final Defectz

Fairly new to the come when it comes to end game content but my main character is in the AD faction .
  • Woodywitless
    Woodywitless
    Soul Shriven
    We have a trial group running this Tuesday night 8PM-10PM and have a few DPS spots available! Come get your gear, dyes, and achievements!
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hey not sure if your still looking for end game people have full 501 CP with v16 magic temp tank / healer, v16 sorc , v16 stamplar , v16 magic dk and a v16 magblade have full provisioning and alchemy can craft 6 traits across the board and 4 lvls from 50 in enchanting

GT xQuake89x
    PC -EU
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    quake89 wrote: »
    Hey not sure if your still looking for end game people have full 501 CP with v16 magic temp tank / healer, v16 sorc , v16 stamplar , v16 magic dk and a v16 magblade have full provisioning and alchemy can craft 6 traits across the board and 4 lvls from 50 in enchanting

GT xQuake89x

*gasp* Traitor! :)
  • Woodywitless
    Woodywitless
    Soul Shriven
    Another trial run tonight. Come join our guild and we may have a DPS spot available at go time!