The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cant play (again)

• Redrixs
    Redrixs
    ✭✭
    Same thing for me is happening.
    After character selection where I press play, it goes into loading screen and then it boots to login screen.
    I have to log in 3-4 times before it works.
  • TheCatataFish
    many people can't loggin, but apparently the mundus problem was more important to fix...

It won't be important until the "majority" isn't able to play.
    CPU:AMD FX8350 OctaCore GPU: AMD R9 270x Factory Overclocked RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3 OS:Windows 10
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    many people can't loggin, but apparently the mundus problem was more important to fix...

It is only a matter of time until the "majority" won't be able to play.
    When it comes to DDOS protection side effects, I'm pretty sure it will escalate to many more players...
    A week ago, only a few players complained about it, now I counted more than a hundred on forum.
    I'm sure there are a few thousands of players at the very least who already experience this issue...not everyone are commenting/opening threads on forum but only opening support tickets.
    Edited by Universe on March 30, 2016 7:55PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • TheCatataFish
    Lord wrote: »

It is only a matter of time until the "majority" won't be able to play.
    When it comes to DDOS protection side effects, I'm pretty sure it will escalate to many more players...
    A week ago, only a few players complained about it, now I counted more than a hundred on forum.
    I'm sure there are a few thousands of players at the very least who already experience this issue...not everyone are commenting/opening threads on forum but only opening support tickets.

You're right, I hope they will do something about it fast.
    CPU:AMD FX8350 OctaCore GPU: AMD R9 270x Factory Overclocked RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3 OS:Windows 10
  • darmok2eb17_ESO
    darmok2eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    German players, too.

Where is my support?
    Where is my game?
    Where is my solution?
  • Sa0n
    Sa0n
    ✭✭✭
    German players, too.

Where is my support?
    Where is my game?
    Where is my solution?

I would like a final solution, too. Not a blanket!
    Literally eat my assflaps.

Uninstalled.
    Time wasted: 6 years.
  • Takis1979
    Takis1979
    ✭✭✭
    4rth day i cant play either, after 1-2 seconds in game it boots me to log in screen
    Edited by Takis1979 on March 31, 2016 12:23PM
  • Pantea
    Pantea
    ✭✭
    When will this be fixed??!! Did you block some ranges of IP Addresses because of the attacks? Maybe mine is among them. Glad that I did not send money to you, it's a shame.
    Kaiserliche Drachenritterin
  • TheCatataFish
    Pantea wrote: »
    When will this be fixed??!! Did you block some ranges of IP Addresses because of the attacks? Maybe mine is among them. Glad that I did not send money to you, it's a shame.

As of now, it looks like they're not doing anything to fix it. And I don't know what they did to block us.
  • navigante.annalisab16_ESO
    Lucky you....mine is 2 weeks that doing this, EU megaserver no want let me stay more than 2 second online.....funny i can play NA megaserver...so is not my connection problem or pc or setting of every type

• jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lucky you....mine is 2 weeks that doing this, EU megaserver no want let me stay more than 2 second online.....funny i can play NA megaserver...so is not my connection problem or pc or setting of every type

Well it could be your connection. Maybe you have a better connection to NA than EU.
  • Lotheimas
    Lotheimas
    ✭✭
    Guys try using 64bit client
    44k dps = WB spam
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had enough of this.
    Prime time=unable to connect to game server or instant kick to login screen for me.

I can't be bothered with playing only at late night or early morning anymore...
    I think I will be back in a month or two to check if this issue has been resolved.
    This is most unfortunate, since I really like this game despite all the bugs.

This is not a goodbye!
    Those who are able to play, have fun!
    Cya in a few months :)
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
  • TheCatataFish
    I had enough of this.
    Prime time=unable to connect to game server or instant kick to login screen for me.

I think I will be back in a month or two to check if this issue has been resolved.

This is not a goodbye!

Since I've got no other choice, I'm going to do the same
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had enough of this.

This is not a goodbye!

Since I've got no other choice, I'm going to do the same

Yesterday was April fools day.
    This was joke XD.
    I would like this issue to be resolved in the next few days not in the next few months.
    I'm not going to wait for months.
    Now I'm not able to get to the point I see a loading screen, I get kicked in the requesting character load each time.
    Edited by Universe on April 2, 2016 8:04PM
  • TheCatataFish
    Yesterday was April fools day.
    This was joke XD.
    I would like this issue to be resolved in the next few days not in the next few months.
    I'm not going to wait for months.
    Now I'm not able to get to the point I see a loading screen, I get kicked in the requesting character load each time.

I feel like they're not doing anything about it so I probably will quit.
  • calle1993b16_ESO
    calle1993b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So, my problem is also back, but after, in hefty guesses, 5-10 tries, I can actually load my character and stay logged in for more than 5 hours! :)
  • dane1007
    dane1007
    Soul Shriven
    Hi
    I have same problem login,when log in game after 2-3 send me again back to login screen with error
    An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again
    So after trying all solutions from internet provider,system,drivers,settings,antivirus,firewall,addons off,all all
    I find one solution but is not permanent ,in eso launcher folder delete files host.developer. with numbers,no delete without number.
    Open the file host.developer
    Run the launcher
    login
    if kick you back again to login screen check folder again if is created other host.developer. with number and delete.
    and try again
    one time when you are inside game all is ok till no kick you out again
    so repeat all
    I hope Zenimax fix this forever coz something is not ok with this files
  • xDucAx98
    xDucAx98
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys getting any sort of error message? Also, are you on NA or EU?

Most of us have that problem and we are playing on EU and using 32 so far as i remember we get crash report and thats all in loading screen after character selection most of the time sometime we get it in game.....Thats been happening for weeks
  • Drewer
    Drewer
    Soul Shriven
    Well i dont get any crash reports or messages at all... Just back to login screen, 3-4 times when i log in. Everytime..
    So annyoing and nothing about ZOS working on it =(
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Elder Scrolls Offline

Brought to u by TG!
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This issue has not been resolved.
    I'm still unable to login to PC EU server in prime time as I mentioned countless times.
    Well? Can someone please assist ?
    Talking-to-a-brick-wall.jpg
    Edited by Universe on April 5, 2016 7:50PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Could you guys please try logging in again, and let us know if you're still running into trouble?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I experienced this morning 6 am pacific time. I am PC NA. Three to four crashes trying to launch file directly on 64 bit then went to launcher on 32 bit two crashes then tried a third and it worked. Game just crashes then give you the crash report option which I no longer fill out as no one seem to check it or get back to me. Thanks.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Voidly
    Voidly
    Could you guys please try logging in again, and let us know if you're still running into trouble?

Nothing changed, instant kick after login.
  • TheCatataFish

I can't try atm since I'm on my phone but just seeing this comment makes me happy :)
  • Pantea
    Pantea
    ✭✭
    Nothing changed for me either, still getting kicked out after 1-2 mins.
    Very disappointing.
    Kaiserliche Drachenritterin
  • Takis1979
    Takis1979
    ✭✭✭

Sorry nothing happened. It's exactly the same.
  • martinandreas99b16_ESO
    martinandreas99b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven

I can only play if I use a vpn, instantly kicked back to the login screen if not.
  • welshman666
    welshman666
    Soul Shriven
    No change, either straight back to log in page or kicked out in under 30 seconds in game