The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wow 5,000 for one assistant

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
WTF that is pimp numbers right there. :/
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »

I know right, I bought an extra 5500 pack as I previously thought they would be 2500 a piece, but I am out of money now, so I can't buy another crown pack to get the other one. I'll probably just wait to get the limited time mount and what not in April, as it's not too bad going to a settlement all the time and I know I'll probably want the mount and pet more anyways.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Earmack
    Earmack
    I like the idea. Boring always going to bank etc. When have crown for this later, i definitely buy this. Buy its true price looks overprice, coz even dlc max price its lower.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I save my crowns for motifs, 10k crowns isnt worth something i can do for free. I would of spent 10k if the assts were like in swtor a tank, dps or healer for pve combat.
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS would be a great pimp if the crown store doesn't work out, I know a great job for them.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I was against microtransactions from the start, long before the crown store ever got thought up. People are always like "what, it's only a few dollars here and there for aesthetic stuff", but before you know it you're getting hit with 50$ charges for everything, regardless of whether or not it's cosmetic.

Microtransaction kills games, people, and all of you have yourselves to blame for supporting the change from subscription.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Hay ZOS the blonde girl from the commercial is she included with the 5,000 price tag? :} If so than you might have a deal. :}
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    FYI I called that price a month ago. They always charge a low price to get you the DLC then an absorbent price for the rest of the stuff.

You really couldn't think they would be 1000-2000 each when people pay 750-1000 for a pet that does absolutely nothing.
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    I save my crowns for motifs, 10k crowns isnt worth something i can do for free.
    You can get motifs for free too?
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know right, I bought an extra 5500 pack as I previously thought they would be 2500 a piece, but I am out of money now, so I can't buy another crown pack to get the other one. I'll probably just wait to get the limited time mount and what not in April, as it's not too bad going to a settlement all the time and I know I'll probably want the mount and pet more anyways.

hehe... u actually bought one?
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

hehe... u actually bought one?

no I didn't, I ended up buying a 5500 crown pack (because of the sale price that was going on previously), but not the assistants. I decided that the new assistants weren't worth it, because of the limited features compared to the high price tag comparison, and the fact that the new April items coming to the Crown store were a lot more worth it, at least to me. If they were 2500 a piece like I originally thought they would be, rather than 5000 a piece I might have considered it.
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on April 4, 2016 10:45PM