Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

looking for guild

MetalOniisan
HI
I am looking for a guild, one that won't throw me out because i have a life. lol
I have a VET 8 in AD.
But recently been playing in DC. I like doing dungeons for those who need help. I am lvl 18 healer/archer at the moment.
GT: MetalOniisan
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Sent you a message through xbox.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
    Options
  • CelticSold1er
    If you are still looking for a guild i totally understand the life deal as im a full time student and training to be a fire fighter but you can join The Trashing Gyarados we have an awesome name and are always looking for new members im really trying hard to recruit people who have the same like mindedness and enjoy PVE and other group activities from time to time message me on Xbox @ Celtic Sold1er or i can message you just leave a comment on my profile !!

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]
    Options
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
    Options