The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just got back after 2 years break and the Siege Warfare bug is still in the game

Wumi
Wumi
Soul Shriven
No wonder this game is F2P now!
Even tho it was promised to be looked into this bug is still around.
Granted that game has changed since beta.. but BETA bugs STILL in the game is a big nono.
You could shrug at the Siege Warfare bug and don't give a **** but it blocks the access to the daily PVP quests and that alone is a MAJOR flaw!
Just can't believe that it isn't treated at highest priority. As the game breaker it is!

Bug is simple:
During the tutorial first time You enter Cyrodiil, You get sent to the siege weapons to learn to use them.
After talking to Bugbesh You try the various weapons but then...
When You are supposed to learn to repair them. You DON'T get the practice repair kit in your inventory and if You do You CAN'T repair the weapons.

Bring a cup of coffee to the guy bugcatcher and he can probably fix this in half an hour!

Some forums the word is PVP is dying in ESO if players can't take the daily quests then whats the point?
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's never been about the quests for me, but having fun, challenging fights.

Is PvP dying? Maybe man... I watched a lot of people check out PvP after TG on ps4, now it is less than ever. Maybe not though, all they need to do is fix the lag, crashes and bugs and this game is gold. All class balancing and broken combos aside, if those things are fixed people will want to PvP in this game.

I was very hopeful they were going to fix it, then I experienced what they sent through to console w/ TG.... now I'm not so sure lol.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are unaware of a running bug on Siege Warfare at this time. The general issue has been resolved quite some time ago.

I would first suggest abandoning the quest and retaking it (at the training ground for your faction) if you haven't done so already. If that doesn't work, please make sure to click your Quickslots [Q-key on PC] for the game in order to go through your inventory and equip the repair kit.

If you are still having an issue, please reply to this thread so that we can investigate further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Wumi
    Wumi
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    We are unaware of a running bug on Siege Warfare at this time. The general issue has been resolved quite some time ago.

I would first suggest abandoning the quest and retaking it (at the training ground for your faction) if you haven't done so already. If that doesn't work, please make sure to click your Quickslots [Q-key on PC] for the game in order to go through your inventory and equip the repair kit.

If you are still having an issue, please reply to this thread so that we can investigate further.

I dropped it, switched chars, turned of the game, retried and it worked.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent! Thank you for updating so we can confirm.
    Hope this means you've been enjoying the full benefits of Cyrodiil now. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post