Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Seeking friendly guild - any faction

schopend
schopend
Soul Shriven
I have characters in all factions, serving all roles. But I want to make sure I'm getting into a guild of somewhat like-minded people. I don't want to be playing with a bunch of people who are okay with using "f*ggot" or "r*tard", and basically beyond that my requirements are pretty lax. Just want a guild that's sociable and friendly, with people who like playing together.
  • schopend
    schopend
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to add, my GT is ElMuchachoVerde.
    Options
  • CelticSold1er
    Hey Ive started up a new guild called the Trashing Gyarados we are pretty small right now ,but Im looking for new recruits to have fun and do alot of PVEs im looking for people who can help me expand this guild but not to big because i want the guild to be manageable and for everyone to know eachother to a point. my Gm is CelticSold1er message me if you are interested or reply to this forum

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]
    Options
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send you an invite to my guild, Linx of Steel tomorrow bcuz I'm at work now. I do not tolerate things like the ones you mentioned. We are 62 members strong cover all content like pve and pvp we also have a,wide range of activity level and all members are looking to have fun.
    Options