Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recruiting for The Thrashing Gyarados! Ebonheart Pact guild

CelticSold1er
You're invited to join The Thrashing Gyarados! We are a new guild with one member (me) looking for interested pact members to join. This guild will be mainly a PVE guild with some emphasize on trade from the loot we acquire. I have a website set up id love prospective members to sign up into the site is thetrashinggyarados.guildlaunch.com there you will be able to communicate with fellow members without having to be logged into ESO and you will also be able to pitch ideas for the guild. Right now I am looking for interested officers(Red Gyarados) to help me in setting up social media pages, recruitment/retention plans, and set up guild events if you are intrested please message me at celtic-hero@live.com, on our website, or in game and we can talk! Invite your friends to join!

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
- GT: Celtic Sold1er
- Platform: Xbox One -
- Server: NA -[/b]
  • CelticSold1er
    Also I forgot to mention my gamer tag is CelticSold1er so you can message me on Xbox live as well

• CelticSold1er
    Our numbers have doubled!

[Edited to remove bump]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 1, 2016 6:50PM

• FlufySquirelSGT
    Hey CelticSold1er send me an invite, can't your Gamertag to pop up
  • CelticSold1er
    There is now officially Three of us ! our numbers are slowly growing! by the way a little birdy told me to tell you that if you join Someone im not naming any names can give you a wolf bite

• CelticSold1er
    Update My Gm is Celtic Sold1er sorry if people are having trouble with that