The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Azure No CP dethrone offensive tick 50k

• camknox
    camknox
    ✭✭✭
    So much burn in here. I wish I was there to see the carnage. Good job DC.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how you defend what ever faction you played on the night before Rylana lol. I know you have toons on all 3 factions. Hell I was guilded with you in a DC guild not that long ago. Even played in raid with you. (think it was AK).

Anyway, I wasn't there. Greats to DC on a good night for the faction. I hear this morning AD capped it all back up though. I was on Haderus last night and there was some 3 way going on at Chalamo. However, there was maybe one DC guild with any organization. Quite sad really. Being alone, I called it early.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aside from crashing very frequently in that fight, who can now say the no cp campaign is a dead one? Looking forward to more, perhaps less player heavy fights, in the campaign.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jones at the Weekend AP Vendor,

obamacash.gif
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    After reading through entire post I've come to realize... OP is a *** asking for mods to remove other comments so he can get some sort of glory out of his minimal effort to dethrone an emperor CONGRATULATE ME . That is all... Just had to be noted
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord Ishammael demands more drama! It amuses him while at work!
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We literally all made about 80k from farming you guys for two and a half hours while you guys potatoed in Brk. Nothing to be proud of lol. Unless you enjoy being known as potatoes?

Yes, we do enjoy being known as potatoes :smile:

And since all the DC there each made upward of 110k (53k tick included) I guess the spuds win the day!

Oh yea? Yall made Ap from dying about 40times at BRK? Easy to lie on the internet. Nothing can change the fact that your tick doesnt outwiegh the ap we farmed from your instadeath at BRK for TWO and HALF hours. Enjoy the spuds

I crashed once in that fight, but as you can see in my screenshot, when the tick goes off I made a total of over 80k AP from when I crashed in the fight till it was over. Before that I have already made 40k+ from the fight, so, that brings my total to over 120k AP from the entire thing.

Of course people died in that fight, so did you.

EP did a great job defending, and several DC have come in here and said that; there's really no need to be salty. But I do have about 1.6k potatoes in a guild bank if you'd like to be sent a daily dose of potato to sprinkle your salt on.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We literally all made about 80k from farming you guys for two and a half hours while you guys potatoed in Brk. Nothing to be proud of lol. Unless you enjoy being known as potatoes?

And since all the DC there each made upward of 110k (53k tick included) I guess the spuds win the day!

Oh yea? Yall made Ap from dying about 40times at BRK? Easy to lie on the internet. Nothing can change the fact that your tick doesnt outwiegh the ap we farmed from your instadeath at BRK for TWO and HALF hours. Enjoy the spuds

I crashed once in that fight, but as you can see in my screenshot, when the tick goes off I made a total of over 80k AP from when I crashed in the fight till it was over. Before that I have already made 40k+ from the fight, so, that brings my total to over 120k AP from the entire thing.

EP did a great job defending, and several DC have come in here and said that; there's really no need to be salty. But I do have about 1.6k potatoes in a guild bank if you'd like to be sent a daily dose of potato to sprinkle your salt on.

All we are trying to say is that why brag when ya died countless times that in the end you guys were worth 0 AP. Meantime, WHILE we were fighting AD. Oh, if we actually wiped as a group yall would have taken the keep in less than 2 and a half hours. This post would have never been created if you were not insecure about the "victory"
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All we are trying to say is that why brag when ya died countless times that in the end you guys were worth 0 AP. Meantime, WHILE we were fighting AD. Oh, if we actually wiped as a group yall would have taken the keep in less than 2 and a half hours. This post would have never been created if you were not insecure about the "victory"

And how exactly does it feel to be bragging about losing?

Because as I see it - DC fought AD and EP and won - and when you add those two together they were a LOT more than us.

Win..is Win.

65995768.jpg
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

and all I am trying to say that EP (did NOT do a good job defending, they lost the keep) and I will not do what the some DC are doing and congratulate them on a failed defense.

i say it like i see it ;)

must respect to the other DC who disagree with my opinion <3 but really guys, stop telling them they did good cause you feel bad for them. they are #1 zerg faction on any campaign, they are all but very very few terribleeeee and they have kidney problems from all the salt, just saying ....

also how many times do I have to tell you our 8-10 man group showed for that last hour and made double any AP you made in the entire 3 hours you were there. if you are good at math, that means we made 6 times the ap you made if we divide ours by the time spent there. get it?

today math lesson was sponsored by yours truely, mrs jones.
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ Self-proclaimed Best Player in the game ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Jones at the Weekend AP Vendor,

obamacash.gif

i wish ghost, after farming all the ap, turns out the weekend ap vendor wont sell items below v16. i thought it scales with your level but no. my v5 sorc is doomed until i hit v16 :neutral: lol
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I didn't create this post. Almost every comment on this post by me was me saying good job to all three factions, and being glad that we were able to have such a fun fight with minimal lag.

And I didn't die "countless" times, personally.

I have respect for my opponents, always have, but I don't have respect for salt-mines. You're currently a salt-mine. And who is this "we". Rylana and I have had friendly chatter going back and forth in this thread, I'm sure he hasn't said one unfriendly thing about me in this thread, and neither have I to him. So if you're going to directly respond to me, please don't say that I'm the one bragging, because I'm not. Again, good work EP, and I hope for more fights like this.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't create this post. Almost every comment on this post by me was me saying good job to all three factions, and being glad that we were able to have such a fun fight with minimal lag.

I have respect for my opponents, always have, but I don't have respect for salt-mines. You're currently a salt-mine. And who is this "we". Rylana and I have had friendly chatter going back and forth in this thread, I'm sure he hasn't said one unfriendly thing about me in this thread, and neither have I to him. So if you're going to directly respond to me, please don't say that I'm the one bragging, because I'm not. Again, good work EP, and I hope for more fights like this.

you are too nice to the EP baddiators. you must be a girl.

care to RP sometimes in stormhaven tavern?
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol...

After reading through the accounts of the fights prior to our arrival near the end, when I was able to begin observing...it sounds like someone needs to start hunting down more enemy forward camps. This fight wouldn't have lasted nearly as long had DC or AD taken the EP ones out at key pushes.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    lol...

After reading through the accounts of the fights prior to our arrival near the end, when I was able to begin observing...it sounds like someone needs to start hunting down more enemy forward camps. This fight wouldn't have lasted nearly as long had DC or AD taken the EP ones out at key pushes.

An astute observation. However, only having 10 players in our group it was not something we had the resources to handle alone....There was a persistent stream of EP out of their tents. Two occasions I shot down tents from the walls - then they were placed at the very front door. I shot one of those down too - but then when AD showed in force....we were constantly defending our siege lines - and pushing into the keep.

Quite fun really - actually I was glad we ALL had camps. A good PVP fight for a keep like that is hard to come by.

Compared to what AD did to the map overnight...
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭

you are too nice to the EP baddiators. you must be a girl.

care to RP sometimes in stormhaven tavern?

My RP partner already Jones ;)

Suru
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Suru wrote: »
    [

oh shiz, my bad dawg

*bowing to suru*
    *bow to superior flirting techniques*
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something I forgot to mention earlier when Rylana posted the populations. I think we all should know by now, that on any given campaign those bars mean jack squat. It could be up to half the populous of the server down in the sewers or IC.

Anyone who argues about pop locks being for or against themselves? Needs to understand that. Just sayin' =)
    Edited by Dreyloch on March 31, 2016 8:47PM
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    lol...

Actually, Kena, FWF took out like 10 forward camps in a row lol, they just kept coming.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [

oh shiz, my bad dawg

*bowing to suru*

lol.....
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    [

oh shiz, my bad dawg

*bowing to suru*

lol.....

sorry I cant engage in a conversation with you.

dont want to feel the wrath of suru.

bye felicia
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    [

oh shiz, my bad dawg

*bowing to suru*

lol.....

bye felicia
    [

oh shiz, my bad dawg

*bowing to suru*

lol.....

bye felicia

LOL

Suru