The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso Plus

MarcoPolo
MarcoPolo
✭✭✭
Wth has happened to my eso plus? I have it paid and active on my xbox but on the game its inactive and I cant go into any off the areas that iv just traveled out from
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a periodic problem for which neither ZOS nor MS can seem to completely fix. It's why I've cancelled my ESO+ membership. You should be sure to monitor your Crowns to be sure you're getting them every month - that's also an issue.

Put in a support ticket if the issue doesn't resolve itself in a day. I've had this happen to me before (several times) and I usually gain access/in-game buffs again in a day or two. However, it got to be annoying, along with not always getting my Crowns, so I cancelled. I still support the game by purchasing Crown packs for content I want.
  • MarcoPolo
    MarcoPolo
    ✭✭✭
    Funny enough id already got my crowns days ago lol its sorted itself out now I did send a ticket but not heard anything back from them which tbh I aint surprised about
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MarcoPolo wrote: »
    Funny enough id already got my crowns days ago lol its sorted itself out now

Sometimes restarting your machine and relogging in is all you need to do to sort this. Sometimes it is not enough

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"