Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

New Guild - Recruitment

mysteryblogga
Hello! I am the leader of a brand new guild that needs to get started with some active players. I am a lvl 45 Wood Elf Night blade and I really need some people that I can group up with to do dungeons and such. There is no lvl requirement for joining, in face I encourage lower level players to join. As far as people to help with dungeons, I would obviously prefer you to be closer to my lvl. I am a vampire in game, and the other guild master is a werewolf, and so we would give bite priority to those in the guild. Please let me know if you are interested in getting a guild kick-started! I'd ideally like to have a friendly group of people who are often in guild chat and all helping each other out with leveling! Thanks so much for reading, please leave your Xbox gamer-tags in the comments below and I will send you a guild invite within 48 hours. <3

my gamertag is: mysteryblogga
  • mysteryblogga
    I should also add that this guild is based in the Aldmeri Dominion, and there are no dues (obviously)
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Would you be interested in merging your guild with mine?
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    The main alliance is Daggerfall but I have a few Members that are AD that would appreciate the help
  • mysteryblogga
    Would you be interested in merging your guild with mine?

I would definitely merge with your guild! Basically what I want is some players that would be in guild chat, players that would group up with me, and I do want to expand outside of AD so I can see the other regions. If that sounds like a good match to you, I'd be happy to merge. If I understand correctly, you and I would share leadership responsibilities? Feel free to add me on xbox live so we can chat :) I'll be online in approximately 9-10 hours from now, and I should be online for a good 4-5 hours solidly along with my other guild leader :)
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I am currently working and won't be on until tomorrow morning briefly but I will be on this weekend for a few hours. Basically I am looking for a 2nd in command, I would be the guild master. I have members who are in AD that would appreciate help from Fellow AD members. Essentially you would run the guild while I'm offline (I play mostly weekends) I have a trusted member currently overseeing ops but he is more concerned with recruiting. Your partner would be 3rd in command if interested or however the 2 of you would like to situate yourselves. We have 61 members who vary in playing time, we have a bid on a guild trader and my members are active in the guild bank. We currently do not have required fees, dues, or anything we simply accept donations which has been occurring frequently. We also offer free bites for Werewolves if interested. Let me know? My GT is Steel_Linx43 I am a ll 34 orc/werewolf/dragonknight.
  • mysteryblogga
    Hello, I am currently working and won't be on until tomorrow morning briefly but I will be on this weekend for a few hours. Basically I am looking for a 2nd in command, I would be the guild master. I have members who are in AD that would appreciate help from Fellow AD members. Essentially you would run the guild while I'm offline (I play mostly weekends) I have a trusted member currently overseeing ops but he is more concerned with recruiting. Your partner would be 3rd in command if interested or however the 2 of you would like to situate yourselves. We have 61 members who vary in playing time, we have a bid on a guild trader and my members are active in the guild bank. We currently do not have required fees, dues, or anything we simply accept donations which has been occurring frequently. We also offer free bites for Werewolves if interested. Let me know? My GT is Steel_Linx43 I am a ll 34 orc/werewolf/dragonknight.

I know you contacted me on xbox last night, and I'd still like to extend the offer of helping your AD members out. Feel free to share my gamertag with the members if you'd like. Even if we don't merge, I'd still like some more people to group up with :)
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    You got it thanks
  • mysteryblogga
    Still looking for members everyone! Message/add me on xbox and I'll add you.
    Edited by mysteryblogga on April 1, 2016 4:03PM