Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: March 30, 2016"

• Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can either of you confirm if the Pale Velothi Guar has a different armour/saddlebag modles/textures to the current guar mounts? :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Wolfgrim
    Wolfgrim
    Still no wolf pet!
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would be thrilled with this batch...if it weren't for the lack of the all but promised Dro-m'Athra Senche Panther mount... Could it secretively be that "and more!" part, under tight wraps...? I wish it would just...come out already. What do they profit from torturing me? /sigh

I will be getting a number of those though, it is overall an excellent batch, just...missing the best part. I can't deny that leaves a big hole there, but I'll have such a cool pet soon, and a sexy lion mount in less than a month, so it is not all bad, gotta try stay positive~
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moon-light tiger pet is a beauty
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    yay! a white tiger mount!

The drugs are strong in this one.
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess you can expect 2,500 crowns for the hero costume and 1,800 or 2,500 crowns for the lion mount.

Considering the Bosmeri costumes are once again a set of three, I guess they're another set deal for 700 crowns together.

Edit: Hm, obviously i missed the fact there are only two costumes, because the third one is the Hero outfit, well weird. :)
    Edited by Smaxx on March 31, 2016 8:13AM
  •  joshylonstoky
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can we know how much each new item will cost?
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RealFurion wrote: »
    No ETA on Dro-M'athra Senche mount? :(

They want you to use all your crowns you bought on sale for this first.

"I really want that new neon senche. I'll buy some half price crowns in preparation".

"hmm, no sench mount. That lion looks cool though. The tiger pet too. And mini skirt bosmer. I may as well. The crowns were half price so why not"

"Oh! SENCHE MOUNT!! Damn, spent my crowns. Screw it, I'll buy these at full price because I really want it"

That's why no eta. Longer no eta, more of a hole in your pocket those crowns burn.
    Edited by Brrrofski on March 31, 2016 3:09PM
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm I still can't view this
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    RealFurion wrote: »
    No ETA on Dro-M'athra Senche mount? :(

They want you to use all your crowns you bought on sale for this first.

"I really want that new neon senche. I'll buy some half price crowns in preparation".

"hmm, no sench mount. That lion looks cool though. The tiger pet too. And mini skirt bosmer. I may as well. The crowns were half price so why not"

"Oh! SENCHE MOUNT!! Damn, spent my crowns. Screw it, I'll buy these at full price because I really want it"

That's why no eta. Longer no eta, more of a whole in your pocket those crowns burn.

Hmmm you could be right might have to buy the Lion mount if it is that cool
  • mrkurokishi
    mrkurokishi
    ✭✭✭
    Im happy for all this months crownstore option, I only regret that I didn't buy more crowns while they were on sale :wink:
    PS4 : mrkurokishi
    Bancha: AD Khajiit magCro (main)
    Koicha: AD Khajiit stamPlar
    Usucha: AD Khajiit stamDen
    Teishu: DC Khajiit magDK
    Shincha: AD Khajiit madSorc
    PC : mrkurokishi
    Malacath's Side Piece: DC Orc stamPlar
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A1uB29Q.png

Tythis Andromo is trying his best to explain my finances to me, but I'm just a simple dungeon monkey.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The one thing I really wanted was for the merchant to repair @ZOS_GinaBruno and it feels almost useless without a repair functionality. It's only useful for grinding otherwise.

Please think about adding repair functionality. :smile:.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    The one thing I really wanted was for the merchant to repair @ZOS_GinaBruno and it feels almost useless without a repair functionality. It's only useful for grinding otherwise.

Please think about adding repair functionality. :smile:.

@Paulington Loved that pic! (even though this is kind of the wrong thread about the assistants :tongue: ) I have to agree. Right now the merchant is really useless to me.. I'll just throw the stuff I want to sell to a vendor in my bank (Why thank you Tythis!) to hold before I get to town.

...Even if you made a different assistant that all they did was repair (at normal gold values a merchant would).. I would buy that thing instantly. Instantly.

Can't wait to meet Tythis for the first time tonight when I get in game!

Ohh. And on topic to this thread. I absolutely love the adorable Senche cub!! SO adorable. I think that lion might need a home too... and maybe an outfit or two.

And my main Aewnes is going to look AMAZING in that hero costume.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Mysticman
    Mysticman
    ✭✭✭
    How about a new Horse (remember those) mount? this game is already starting to looking like a petting zoo with all the creatures mounts and pets running around tamriel how about a kicka$$ majestic steed for my hero of tamriel to ride on.... just saying.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mysticman wrote: »
    How about a new Horse (remember those) mount? this game is already starting to looking like a petting zoo with all the creatures mounts and pets running around tamriel how about a kicka$$ majestic steed for my hero of tamriel to ride on.... just saying.

What other colour of horses would you like to see? I think they are running out of options on that one
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Crown Store Showcase: March 30, 2016. We hope you enjoy the latest offerings that are coming in March, including the Elven Hero Costume, two new Tailored in Tamriel looks, and an adorable new pet!

34507dad341dfe9e42271eeb3b69934c.jpg?_ga=1.79615766.367691368.1457020408
    ...But why female leggings are censored? :(
    We have much more revealing outfits anyway (pirate, redguard)... And I'd prefer less covered male version to censoring female one. :p
    ESO-crown-store-elf-hero-costume.jpg
    And yeah... Where's that fancy blue senche from pts and redguard dress? :(

Edited by LadyNalcarya on March 31, 2016 4:42PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    The one thing I really wanted was for the merchant to repair @ZOS_GinaBruno

While she said she has a fever, I am not sure if she really needs to be repaired.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why take the time to cover up the thighs in the Hero Armor with the next two outfits being little skirt and halter combos?

Not complaining about the latter two. But why not at least attempt to follow the actual aesthetics of the hero armors?

ZOS explain this pls.
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [quote=

[/quote]

I want this costume! Not the one you guys are giving us!
    Edited by EsoRecon on March 31, 2016 5:07PM
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can either of you confirm if the Pale Velothi Guar has a different armour/saddlebag modles/textures to the current guar mounts? :)

I highly doubt it. Even sar-m'athra had same armor textures as ordinary sench. But it is possible to disable outfit for mount, so if it won't fit, it could be disabled.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EsoRecon wrote: »
    wrote:

So you want a costume that's identical except that the one you want:
    • Has the wrong colour palette
    • Has far less detail
    • Shows a little bit of thigh skin

2 of those 3 differences make the one that you want objectively worse (the first difference makes it objectively a worse representation of the outfit in the cinematic, and the second difference makes it objectively worse due to simply being low quality), and the 3rd is pretty damn minor.
    Edited by UrQuan on March 31, 2016 5:46PM
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    wrote:

• Has far less detail

2 of those 3 differences make the one that you want objectively worse (the first difference makes it objectively a worse representation of the outfit in the cinematic, and the second difference makes it objectively worse due to simply being low quality), and the 3rd is pretty damn minor.

Obviously that costume needs more detail and a change in the colour -.-
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Glaiceana wrote: »

I highly doubt it. Even sar-m'athra had same armor textures as ordinary sench. But it is possible to disable outfit for mount, so if it won't fit, it could be disabled.
    I was thinking this as well. It would be awesome to have white armour that was super intricate, something like these:
    a182a672c11059471c9af2aa36bef561.jpg22d2ae3aecb4ed69bcca14561fce3cb6.jpgThe-Armored-Horse-in-Europe-1480-1620-9780300107647.jpeg

Would be a shame if its the same armour etc that we already have. But like you said, can just remove it to get the most out of the new skin at least.

Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrote:

• Has far less detail

Thing is, censorship in this game is just silly. As you said, its a minor detail, but still even a little bit of thigh skin was covered. Even though its obviously not a heavy armor set, and the character that wears it in promo video is a sorceress with magic shields. ;)
    And there's more revealing outfits already. So I dont understand this.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on March 31, 2016 5:55PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrote:

• Has far less detail

Obviously that costume needs more detail and a change in the colour -.-
    Then you're asking for the exact same costume that they gave you, except for the little bit of thigh skin. Literally it's exactly the same.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know if any of the new costumes have that "inflated rib cage" bug that other outfits have, because that would be the only thing that would stop me from buying all of them.

Also, I imagine that the two Bosmer outfits are the 400 and the 700 Crowns one, following the pattern of the last cultural outfits. I am very curious to see how the 1000 Crowns one will look like (if someone has a datamined image, send it my way).
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Kelna
    Kelna
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking forward to buying the Elven Hero Armor, but I can't wait for Breton Hero version to come out that one is so amazing. I hope you don't change how it looks at all from the first preview you gave in August, because the Elven one looks a bit different, and I don't want the other one to look any different. :)
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Y no ninja mask on the Elven Hero Armor? Am I getting it mixed up? Maybe I need re watch the video again...
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • MewmewGirl
    MewmewGirl
    ✭✭

Thing is, censorship in this game is just silly. As you said, its a minor detail, but still even a little bit of thigh skin was covered. Even though its obviously not a heavy armor set, and the character that wears it in promo video is a sorceress with magic shields. ;)
    And there's more revealing outfits already. So I dont understand this.

What makes you think it's censorship rather than being done because it actually makes sense?

Look at the other two outfits that are for sale. It's fair to say that with all the skin those are showing, this one wasn't altered because they were afraid of a little thigh skin.

This is full body armor and covering that was quite obviously made for a colder region. To suddenly be open at the thighs is absolutely ridiculous. They made the armor actually make sense now and you're complaining.

I applaud them for actually giving a single option of the three new armors that shows less skin and makes more sense instead of just trying to make it show female skin for the sake of showing female skin.