The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Hey! A Ghost!!

Oldmanlawlor
Oldmanlawlor
✭✭✭✭
http://xboxclips.com/Old Man Lawlor/b1afb8b4-0b87-4afc-8261-09ae6a85ab6e/embed

Does anyone know much about this guy? Is there anything interesting that someone has found?

God damn I love this game.

I remember in Skyrim I followed a ghost on a horse to rorikstead.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me 5 replays to spot it... :( interesting tough.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he is part of a quest.

I noticed he is phasing in and out as a few things do in this game. You can see them from a distance, but get closer and they fade. Maybe this goes away if the quest is active.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ra'Shtar wrote: »
    It took me 5 replays to spot it... :( interesting tough.

I was opening treasure chests from maps and I barely even noticed him. I was just a bout to minimise ESO and open YouTube and the blueish twinge in the distance caught my eye. I'm sure we have all seen him a lot but never payed any attention to him/her.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, those spirits have been there a long time. They aren't related to any quest, at least not any available since launch. Just part of the immersive scenery.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, those spirits have been there a long time. They aren't related to any quest, at least not any available since launch. Just part of the immersive scenery.

Maybe that is an Easter Egg related to the Cropsford Ghost from Oblivion like you suggested in that other thread.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options