The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twice-Born Star is read even after unlock 9 traits & 10 Woodworking

ZorroDeMar
ZorroDeMar
✭✭
I recently unlock my bow and sword to 9 traits and when try to build them the crafting station show them RED I'm vet 14.

Is this is a glitch? can anyone help escalate the problem?
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be possible for you to craft bow and sword in TBS, if you have finished researching 9 traits.

Did you have enough materials in your inventory or bank?
    Did you choose a style on the crafting station, that you can make?
    Did you have a style stone in your inventory or bank, for the style you choose on the crafting station?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only a lack of Mats or Style Knowledge would be the reason for getting Red in the Crafting Window.

Unless of course you have not unlocked the 9th Material Level Passive.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ZorroDeMar
    ZorroDeMar
    ✭✭
    I'm master crafter I finish the Bow trait 9 2 week ago and yesterday the swords and Mace. They were red like I don't know the crafting or have the material.
    It won't let craft the Bow, Sword or Mace.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    67594906.jpg
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well do a checklist:
    1. Enough materials in bank or inventory.
    2. Style stone of a style you have learned.
    3. Enough skillpoints in the actual craft.
    Then if this does not work, try to /reloadui at the crafting station, if it is still red after that, then send a ticket to ZOS about it, because it is bugged....

I wish you good luck :3
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZorroDeMar wrote: »
    I'm master crafter I finish the Bow trait 9 2 week ago and yesterday the swords and Mace. They were red like I don't know the crafting or have the material.
    It won't let craft the Bow, Sword or Mace.

OK, I have noticed something weird in the game from time to time. When I go to a crafting station where I just learned a trait in that line, it may not always indicate or show that I am able to craft any items. I go to other crafting stations and start to que something up to be made, then go back to the original station and I can then craft the items.

So, go to another crafting station and make something, maybe even one of the other 8 or 9 trait stations. It does not have be fancy, make a Maple Bow or something. Then see if you can go back to TBS and make something.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZorroDeMar wrote: »
    I recently unlock my bow and sword to 9 traits and when try to build them the crafting station show them RED I'm vet 14.

Is this is a glitch? can anyone help escalate the problem?

The bow and sword have finished researching, right? Some people have thought as soon as you start researching that final trait you can make 9 trait.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured