Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fix reflective scales

Stoney_McGeee
Stoney_McGeee
✭✭✭
Anyone know when they're going to fix this ? *** is so broken, reflected overload spam and it drained my ultimate. Same with stam and snip, crystal frags / magic.
Smh big time.
(Soulless Knights)
AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this how it is supposed to work? Drains the resource the attacker used? It's not broken it's how it works & IMO it's the most OP skill in this game
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DjKahun wrote: »
    Isn't this how it is supposed to work? Drains the resource the attacker used? It's not broken it's how it works & IMO it's the most OP skill in this game

Not how it works it is a bug. Most OP skill in game is called Wards
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And here it goes again.

*munches popcorn*
    Edited by Forestd16b14_ESO on March 24, 2016 1:57PM
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know when they're going to fix this ? *** is so broken, reflected overload spam and it drained my ultimate. Same with stam and snip, crystal frags / magic.
    Smh big time.

Yeah, you flap your wings to reflect projectiles back, but then the doo doo is on your face. I know the feeling of that, its real close to feeling stabbed in the back. Not a word, not a hint, just knives in the back.
    Edited by Eejit1331 on March 24, 2016 2:43PM
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    incoming #L2P/#NERFDK/#templarhatethread/#nerfsorcshields comments

ABORT THREAD!

12EjCUM7OHiAMM.gif
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

Drain resources of the user? Nah bruh, reflecting overload should no way in *** drain my ultimate.. Being a DK that's one of the main skills that make a DK.. Idgaf about not reflecting meteors , I was fine about that, didn't even complain, but now if I reflect snipes, my stam is gone and I can't break CCs or dodge roll or block WB or any of that fun stuff. I reflect crystals frags, or anything else in that nature of magic and boom no more magic to cast my Skills out.. I tried to work with it, but this isn't a L2P issue, this is a learn 2 developed a game issue.
    RIP..

And don't get me started on the ultimate a not working.. Lol I sure hope the get it together.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    @Stoney_McGeee

Even though you threw me to the wolves and didn't give me time of day to hear my side, I will agree that depleting stamina is BS, unless they remove the maximum 4 hit rule. I assume this mix up is due to the change in guard. Guard doesn't have a four hit maximum rule.

This is an opportunity to remove the four hit maximum if played correctly.

Edited by Eejit1331 on March 24, 2016 3:55PM
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

This is wrong. I know someone told you this already but I want to reiterate: no. You are wrong.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How. Just how...
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump...when's this getting fixed on Ps4...I'm tired of sorcs hard casting frags at me because they know I can't reflect...
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    Bump...when's this getting fixed on Ps4...I'm tired of sorcs hard casting frags at me because they know I can't reflect...

Agreed. DK got a buff and a cripple nerf at the same time. TIMMY!
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    So when does this Maintanice happen that fits this ? Anyone know?
    (Soulless Knights)
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of Reflect as Dragon Knights have awesome range and Melee counters but the cost of the Reflect should be the only cost.

Dragon Knights are no longer unkillable God like the guards let the hate go ZoS let it go.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword