The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a few types of guilds

Powell90
Powell90
I'm currently looking for 4 Guilds. I stopped playing for a bit and just picked it back up so i'm trying to get back in the groove.

I have a V16 Templar, and I currently working on getting other characters up. I'm also a PC day 1 player So I do know the ins and outs of the game. And I also know a good bit of OP character builds.

Now for the guilds i'm looking for are quite typical. I need a trading guild with a guild trader obviously. Also looking for guilds that do a lot of group content such as DSA/VDSA, dungeons and pledges, and of course PvP. I need guilds that are active with a lot of members as well.

My gamertag is PainIsWeakness so if you want to message me there you can, or here is just as good.

Thanks.

Pain is Weakness
  • Powell90
    Powell90
    Also I forgot to say. I'm mostly built of AD characters but do have 1 character for DC and 1 for EP
    Edited by Powell90 on March 29, 2016 5:21PM
    Pain is Weakness
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    I recruit for two different guilds. The first is Lords of Anarchy Trading Guild. We are live in Windhelm. 300+ members in guild. Weekly Deposits are a 5k minimum deposit for trader access. We also have a 50/50 raffles and rune raffle going now! We have a trader about 90% of the time. The second is a PvE guild called Citadel of Insanity. We have 125 active members across DC, AD and EP. We are trying to find members who are active and willing to join us in guild chat or on LINE. Our Goal: PVE, Doing the daily pledges, helping new and old ESO players, dungeon farming, trails, DSA, Cryodiil quest and etc. If either of these sound up your alley just message me my GT is Kid Whimsical and I will send invites out asap.
    DPS StamDK CP506 X1 NA GT Kid Whimsical
  • Powell90
    Powell90
    @kidwgm Actually both sounds amazing. The 5k weekly deposit is an easy feat to manage. Can get that much just doing a couple quests from the gold for completion as well as selling the item drops you get. I definitely want the trader guild because once I set myself up like I have on my PC I can start pulling around 70k a week.
    Edited by Powell90 on March 29, 2016 5:45PM
    Pain is Weakness
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    My guild is open to all and covers all aspects of the game. No deposits or fees donations accepted. We have a bid out on a guild store and we are at 56 members.
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Okay @Powell90. I tried to invite you but it says player not found and that the invite went through. Message me on XBL if you didn't get it and I will try to send it again.
    DPS StamDK CP506 X1 NA GT Kid Whimsical