Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Psijic Ambrosia

• xxxdcxxx
    xxxdcxxx
    ✭✭✭
    I only got two fragments from writs, but then just bought the other five from guild traders. I got them gor 30K each, so it is an investment, but getting gold is a lot faster than waiting for RNG. Now I can sell psijic drinks at the trader to get a ROI and can sell any other fragments that drop for gold.

30K OMG which platform , server bro ?
    I bought 7 fragments for 3-4K each yesterday (PC EU)
    PC-EU
    Fus Ro Dah !
  • VodkaVixen1979
    VodkaVixen1979
    ✭✭✭
    xxxdcxxx wrote: »
    I only got two fragments from writs, but then just bought the other five from guild traders. I got them gor 30K each, so it is an investment, but getting gold is a lot faster than waiting for RNG. Now I can sell psijic drinks at the trader to get a ROI and can sell any other fragments that drop for gold.

Whaaaaatttt??? I am XBox One NA. I did do this over a month ago, so don't know if that has something to do with it. Although the drop rate seems to have plummeted, so I would not be surprised if they cost more than that now...
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got 3 so far.. Waiting for lady luck to favor me... One I got just after wrothgar launched. That as the last time though.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    Techkey1 wrote: »
    It does seem as if the drop rate if very low to non-existent.

I did just get a frag this morning, so maybe it's flowing again?

Not for me. :'(

Got another today, I am on PS4 NA
    xxxdcxxx wrote: »

PC is always cheaper console is around 30k per frag of Ambrosia.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured