The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Xbox One] New Noob friendly and Veteran Guild.

naturestouch
naturestouch
Soul Shriven
My Gamertag is: sc0p3rx Ive created a new guild for people who are always active. My guild will be specialized in everything. That being said the postions in my guild are. Nubs, Recruit,Recruit Rank 2, Member,Bank Master,Trade Master,PvP Master,PvE Master,Master Crafters, and Lord> WHen you first join based of of you skills you will be put into a rank. So if youre good at crafter youll be put into the master crafting areas and if youre good at pvp youll be put into the master pvp sections. So what exactly is inside of this guild. Well we will start small like every other guild does so we will have crafters, traders, bankers, people that are good at pvp and pve. We will also be a noob friendly guild so we will accept anyone and anyone will be accepted. If you don't have any skills people can tech you how. If you have any questions once inside of the guild talk to the masters and the lord. If you want to join this guild send a message to this gamertag: sc0p3rx Thank you for reading and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!! :)
  • naturestouch
    naturestouch
    Soul Shriven
    I meant "Teach you" not tech you