Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a good group of people

USMCAggie0351
USMCAggie0351
✭✭
My social guild has disintegrated and I'm looking for a new group to run with. I have two vet 16 rooms, a magicka nightblade who is maxed out in all crafting categories and can make nine trait sets in heavy, light, and all woodworking. I also have a vet 16 templar healer who is my main toon I play. Looking for a mature guild that uses guild chat regularly and has at least a handful of daytime active members as well as active at night. I work shift work so I'm playing at varying times. I like to do both pvp and pve, and have yet to be able to get a twelve person group together to run trials. If this sounds like your guild and you are looking for strong, dedicated, active members, shoot a message or invite to USMCAggie0351. One thing I'm not looking for is a group of elitist *** canoes. Thanks for your consideration.
  • ClevererHail6
    ClevererHail6
    ✭✭
    Hey! My guild is new, but I am looking for officers and mature people as well. I'm in the Daggerfall Covenant. It's a new guild, but it might be good building from scratch. I'm looking for an active group of people to take over and maintain a fort.
    After Tomb Raider Guild
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • ClevererHail6
    ClevererHail6
    ✭✭
    Hey! My guild is new, but I am looking for officers and mature people as well. I'm in the Daggerfall Covenant. It's a new guild, but it might be good building from scratch. I'm looking for an active group of people to take over and maintain a fort.

It's the After Tomb Raider Guild.

I only ask that people be mature: no offensive "jokes", descrimination (racial, sexist, sexual). Trying to keep a drama free and fun atmosphere!! :)
    After Tomb Raider Guild
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure which faction you are OP. I'm the GM of Demon Killers on Xbone NA and I can shoot you an invite. We hit all your requirements. Have about 130+ members and I have started it 9+ months ago. My gt is TARAFRAKA on Xbone or you can reply here.
  • USMCAggie0351
    USMCAggie0351
    ✭✭
    Dangit, I knew I would forget to include something in my post! I'm in A.D.
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues in case you're still looking to join a guild. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you would fit in with Citadel of Insanity. We have 125 active members across DC, AD and EP. We are trying to find members who are active and willing to join us in guild chat or on LINE. Our Goal: PVE, Doing the daily pledges, helping new and old ESO players, dungeon farming, trails, DSA, Cryodiil quest and etc. We will be starting trials this weekend or next I believe. My GT is Kid Whimsical and I will send you an invite asap
    DPS StamDK CP506 X1 NA GT Kid Whimsical