Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live’s Next Episode: 3/25"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Live’s Next Episode: 3/25. We're looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic! I have the day off tomorrow so I will finally be able to properly watch! Can't wait!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where do i post the tough questions about pvp that you probably wont answer?
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/03/24/eso-lives-next-episode-325

Just a heads up.
    ie11 on win10 x64.
    Your thieves background image on the above link is bouncing up and down as you scroll up and down.
    Its really annoying :) ..pretty..cool..but still annoying
    Edited by Rune_Relic on March 24, 2016 7:29PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/03/24/eso-lives-next-episode-325

Just a heads up.
    ie11 on win10 x64.
    Your thieves background image on the above link is bouncing up and down as you scroll up and down.

@Rune_Relic Didn't you hear? IE is only good for one thing... downloading chrome :tongue::trollface:
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Just a heads up.
    ie11 on win10 x64.

@Rune_Relic Didn't you hear? IE is only good for one thing... downloading chrome :tongue::trollface:

Bah! ...lol
    chrome plugins are hacker central these days :tongue:
    ..I sometimes wonder if every programmer out there wants a pound of flesh.

spyware vs hacks......pick your poison.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on March 24, 2016 11:28PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the episode can you please comment on the threads http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2797755 and http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/248851/how-are-these-light-robes-zos/p1.

You let us customise our female characters. Please allow the armour to reflect those customisations. Your "anatomical modifications" to the male armour are not sufficient.

I'm assuming these changes are to cut costs on armour development, and if that's the case, surely there would be a better result if the armour was designed for the female mesh and then modified to fit the male one.

Thank you.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Branovices
    Branovices
    ✭✭✭
    An ETA on character rename services would be appreciated. Or like... some details on what the hold-up is? It just seems like... GMs can already flag people for renames, so I know the functionality is present. At this point it just seems bizarre to have such an obvious service missing from the cash shop.

I mean, I'm not accusing you guys of... I dunno, willfully withholding renaming services from us or something. I'm sure there is a good reason... I've just been waiting for this feature for a loooong time now.
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell us when the lag gets fixed.
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    We don't want a runaround answer, we want a date that is firmly committed to, and we want an explanation for why this has taken so long that is not extremely vague and pandering.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you discuss removing Gap closer Snares/roots.Its ruin PVP for a lot of stam and magica Builds because its permanently stuns you and your not allowed to move and your instant killed by other players. You can't even fight back what was the point of adding this to the game other then to annoy players?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also remove AOE caps or at least raise them stop trying to use sets to fix in game problems and actully fix the root of the problems in PVP.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Also remove AOE caps or at least raise them stop trying to use sets to fix in game problems and actully fix the root of the problems in PVP.

They explained in the last ESO live why that isnt possible. Nor as easy as it sounds.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Also remove AOE caps or at least raise them stop trying to use sets to fix in game problems and actually fix the root of the problems in PVP.

They explained in the last ESO live why that isnt possible. Nor as easy as it sounds.
    Wrong he did not say it wasn't possible just not sure how it would affect PVE and he and Wheeler wanted to see how the new sets and changes to proxy affect things.So please get your facts straight he did not say it was to hard and am pretty sure raising the cap would be easier for him.
    Edited by Jaronking on March 25, 2016 3:33PM
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that fps and latency is way off.

go to true flame primetime and average the fps and latency for the month before and the month after TG timing from the start to end of population lock each night.

it is seriously bad if nobody there has actually logged on to tf during primetime your going to get a shock how bad the game is performing.