The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character Art! :D

Tawniey
Tawniey
✭✭✭
Hey all! I'm Tawniey-- artist, writer, voice actor... Right now I'm just gonna focus on the ARTIST part. Here's some art I've been up to of my ESO characters. Some doodles, some finished and rendered paintings! I have a whole lot more in the works, but they won't be up until they're finished. Feel free to ask questions about any of these characters, or comment on them but please do not repost! You can find me and my art on Deviantart as GriffinsWings, and on Tumblr as Done-mer.

y8n1zd5z56sj.jpg

First Archery Lesson
I needed to draw a smol Az.
I can just hear him now yelling “Father, father, look! I hit the target!” Meanwhile, the arrow is probably sticking out of the side of the target having rebounded off a stone and Casimar in the background just trying to keep both his hands from moving to cover his face. Good job son. You’ll make the family proud.
Time: 11 hours
Paint Tool Sai

1xvpmdaasmg4.png
20 minute doodle of my gf's Irvane.
She’s a Dunmer templar who was found as an infant and raised by Argonian runaway slaves. And yeah, she’s pretty well done with everyone, all the time.

ia7ori8zuvj1.png
Character Shaming strikes again.
Edited by Tawniey on March 24, 2016 7:01AM
[ESO-Database Profile] | [Ridiculous TES Musings]
[ESO Fanfic: Soulbound]
(site being revamped, pardon for now)
—✩—
they/them
PC-NA | Playing since 2015
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work, you're a really good artist.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Vanady
    Vanady
    ✭✭✭
    Impressive. Looks really good, go on drawing some more. = )
    Guilds: Hodor / Aurora Avalonis / Exterminatus / Ghost & Goblins

@ VanaEvr (EU PC EP)
    Vanady Y - Templar Healer - Breton
    Vaine Evr - Nightblade Magicka - Dark Elf
    Va'shjra Yaz - Dragonknight Stamina - Khajiit
    Vasorcys - Sorceress Magicka - Breton
    Vanaya W - Warden Healer - Breton
    Vanea Vany - Dragonknight Magicka - Breton
    Vanecro X - Necromancer Healer - Breton

My Youtube Channel Here
    My Twitch Channel Here