The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 - Group Finder

klcvanderlemb16_ESO
Hi There!

Recently I have started playing on the PS4 - my old PC pretty much died and I can't afford a proper one right now.
For the past 6 days I have been playing ESO and queuing up for dungeons with the group finder.
The very few times I did actually find a group I got removed instantly, seems people don't want to play with lower leveled characters... :neutral:

My question to you guys:
Do you have similar expierences with the group finder, or is it just bad luck?
You reckon with the Thieves guild DLC around the corner, and the base patch upgrade, things will get better?
I wouldl ove to be able to run some dungeons.
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    What level are you? Which server?
    Options
  • klcvanderlemb16_ESO
    Sorry for the latse answer - Im from the EU and when I posted it was roundabout midnight x3
    I play on the EU servers, AD level 12 sorcerer. Even trying to find a group for the lower level dungeons seem a real struggle.
    Options
  • Khuulzz
    Khuulzz
    Soul Shriven
    I am also having difficulties finding a group. I am 15 LvL Templar Tank, PS4 server EU, in Daggerfal Covenant

PSN: khuulzz

- sent me a message the subject " Dungeon " if you want to do a dungeon,
    Options
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is not just low levels that get kicked out - I got kicked out of two groups a couple of days ago before starting the dungeon with my Vet 3 character.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Options