Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to stop a player healing himself all the time in pvp?

Lord_Ejl
Lord_Ejl
✭✭
I dueled with someone on IC just a while ago. He didn't really hit me much, he just healed, and healed. Mu overload does decent damage, but is was useless also. I put a curse on him, frags put him down for a while and weawed pulse on him, but not long enough that i could finish him.

I got his health on about 40-30%, but he always healed back up. What can i do in a situations like this?
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    more DPS...
    stun him...
    (get help)

...move on to another player to kill...
    sometimes one is just a little bit better...

probably next time you put him to the ground ...
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1: Hard CC
    2: Burst dmg
    3: Defile debuf
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Lord_Ejl
    Lord_Ejl
    ✭✭
    Im running with gold weapons, but sadly, not Kena helm yet. Spell harm enchants etc. Tried to park him down, but he broke away easily time after time. and from defensive rune also. His/her's damage wasn't that great, so i could have won if not the troll healing all the time :d
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll healing.... so a defensive build that beat an offensive build... I need to retire from this forum. I take he was a healer sooooo he did his job.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Lord_Ejl
    Lord_Ejl
    ✭✭
    That's why i am asking an advice, i want to get better, maybe theres some skills that i'm missing etc.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive ran into them as well. Overload will hurt more than help against this kind of build.

Burst Burst and Burst is absolutely key here.

Something like, curse, streak, frag, wrath, that way curse, a procced frag and wrath are hitting at once. Keep bursting, eventually you should get through.

See with overload there is no multiple damage sources, 1 sec 1 attack, means he can heal too. When Curse and Frag and say a mine goes off all at once, it bcomes far more difficult to heal through.

Sometimes I just don't have a build with enough burst, Ill leave these opponents be if that is the case.
    Edited by Waffennacht on March 20, 2016 11:41PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically like people have said you need to burst him.

Put proxy/invet det, curse him, endless fury, get some weaves in until your curse/magicka det is going to go off then hit him with a proc'd frag + dawnbreaker.

Lets see him heal all that dmg ^^
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it's for dueling change your overload bar to include, curse, frags, ward and endless fury. Make it an all attack bar for dueling or even just for PVP. Curse and ward make the procs and keep zapping in between. Not many can out heal that combo. Needless to say time that frag. Get the frag in but not at the start wait until they've lost about 25% frag to the floor one zap and endless fury and they're gone before they got up.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    time burst damage better and get a healing debuff on him somehow
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't there a new set something guile that halves healing of enemies with no CD? other than that sorcs are the only class that don't have access to major defile for heal reduction unless they use reverbating bash from shield and board line.

Edit I recall hearing disease damage can reduce healing.
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on March 22, 2016 5:24PM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • sluice
    sluice
    ✭✭✭✭
    Basically like people have said you need to burst him.

Put proxy/invet det, curse him, endless fury, get some weaves in until your curse/magicka det is going to go off then hit him with a proc'd frag + dawnbreaker.

Lets see him heal all that dmg ^^

Similar to what I do in those case.. except I change dawnbreaker for:
    Ice Comet + Streak

PSN: sluiceqc (NA-PS4) CP: 551+
    I strictly play on Daggerfall Covenant for when it comes to PvP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    sluice - Orc Sorcerer (50)
    Anýa - Bosmer Nightblade (0..50)

Aldmeri Dominion (PvE only)
    Arýä - Altmer Sorcerer (50)
    Marksar - Breton Templar (50)
    Maksar - Bosmer Nightblade (50)
    sluice - Imperial Dragonknight (0..50) R.I.P.

Ebonheart Pact
    Can't-Heal-Stupid - Argonian Templar (0..50)

#VMATOKENSYSTEM #TRAITCHANGE
    (vMA) drop table and probability