Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Outlaw chapter prices?

Lord_Chonus
Lord_Chonus
✭✭
What's the going rate on these?

I'm not part of a large trading guild so I have no clue.

Best Answer

• Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really depends on the piece you have, the server & platform you are on but in general:

In order of lowest to highest: (from my experience so far)

Axes
    Maces
    Daggers
    Gloves
    Belt
    Boots
    Bows
    Leggings
    Shoulders
    Staves
    Shields
    Helmet ( although I would hardly call it that )
    Swords ( currently the 1h is bugged and is showing the DB skin )
    Chest ( being the most expensive )

Prices vary from place to place you know...

Some people start the list from as little as 4k - 20k ( I find it that most of these ( except the chest ) are selling really hard ) since the majority of the player base got these drops when the bosses near insta spawned, now with the nerf & the TERRIBLE drop nerf ( I mostly skipped the dungeon bosses the first time because I knew it was going to be over crowded, now I mostly get 4gold or crappy geens ) I have killed the Shark Tooth Grotto & the other dungeon's bosses probably a shared amount of +- 40-50 times and only gotten 3 motif pieces in that amount where as previously ( with the "world bosses" on patch launch I got a motif every second kill at least, I gave the motifs to guildies and friends for free ).

The reason for this explanation OP is that if you do happen to get for example swords, chest or helmet you can pretty much rest assured that it is rare now and you can probably get a good price so do not simply sell it for the sake of the market price.

A good rule of thumb for price checking is - check the guild traders prices.

Hope this helps you out, wish I could be of more assistance, but with the given information that's about all I can do.
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Answer ✓
  • Lord_Chonus
    Lord_Chonus
    ✭✭
    Thank you, that actually was a really big help. :)