Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

hey guys i need your help..i think my character is broken ? Anybody else had their stats nerferd ?

ForsakenSin
ForsakenSin
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok so where to begin ..

Im a mage Xbox One vet 16 all points in magic .. all light armor juliano with white striks CP points 85 thermage dual welding as well
ok so here is the problem ive been running same type of armor since vet 4 , at around vet 7 or 8 my crystal frag damage was going for around 8k damage as im building a glass cannon i was happy with that result. ( not using anything else for buffs )

so at around vet 10 i went to imperial city for the first time at this time my frag was doing over 8k damage once in imperial city it showed 7.5k .. ok so i heard about battle level that is fine .. i grinned and had fun now im vet 16 .. my crystal frag is doing only 7.5k with dual and 6.8k damage outside of pvp ..

Hmmm i removed Armour .. put it back..same... ok then.. i made vet 14 juliano same traits ive been running same damage.. hmm ok then i removed my CP points placed it back same.. ok then.I changed my mondus ...nope damage went down more .... so ... i went to vet dungeon same damage .. if you can call it that my frag is taking 2 millimeter of enemy life while my friend is doing nearly half a damage as templer .. i quit dungeon as im useless went to do quests looked at my frag damage still the same played after 20 min looked again it showed 12k damage WOHHOO .. played for another 30 min looked at it again went down to 7.3k damage

So what is going here?

is something broken?? is my character broken ? is it because im in campaign if so how do i exit ? AAAa all this time fells like its been wasted i was more powerful at vet 7 then at vet 16!

Ps i also have a screen shoot when i was vet 8 one day it showed crystal frag damage as 20320 and nearby enemy takes 10161 and also my overload doing 22745 shock damage .. i was like WTF!!!!! then i exit the skill options go back to it and it showed back at around 8k damage

so is that broken anybody else has same problem ? please guys help
Edited by ForsakenSin on February 24, 2016 10:01PM
"By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
"You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

Best Answer

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheers thank you we will see once when new dlc drops i will have better way of testing damage and have better way of comparing with other players.
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Battle Leveling may be in play here. As you level up higher, you get less bang on the battle leveling.

So, the best place to make comparisons like this is in the PvE zones that are not Wrothgar
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for your reply , i have been to other places allot of time i also did went to Wrothgar as well same damage 7.5k as vet 16 ? only thing i have not tried yet is to respec all my skill points and start from beginning , i have also send a detailed email to help desk .. which im hoping they will reply..

you are right I thought it might be battle level as well but i tried to look how to turn it off and i was not able to see it , some say when you turn vet 15 its turns off automatically .. but it didn't hopefully somebody would know

like i said i have no idea what is going i wish there was a way i can quit PVP campaign that is the only thing i can think that screw up my character.. its really heartbreaking not been able to play for 4 days after so much grinding to get to vet 16.
    Edited by ForsakenSin on February 22, 2016 11:39PM

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dose anybody have any idea plz what is going on here?

thank you

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your v16, battle leveling won't affect you anymore.

Craft yourself some v15 gear, aim for v16 if you can afford it, but v15 will do fine.

The priority you should have is crafting v16 weapons and then making them gold, making them gold adds around 500-600 spell dmg.

Use mag magicka glyth's at least blue quality ones. Purple recommended.

Try and find someone to craft 5x Kagrenac's hope and then 4x magnus. Get 3x willpower jewelrly and put 3x spell power glyth's on them.

If you can't do kagrenac's then i'd go with 5x juliannos and 4x seducer. You'll need sustain.

Use entropy to buff spell dmg, if you don't have it or you don't like needing to target someone then use power surge.

It sounds like your gear is messed up, go google a few sorc builds such a sypher/king richard or something to get an idea.

My v16 sorc has a crystal frag tooltip of 16000. It's 100% your gear.

For cp''s i assume you've got the 30% spell crit buff then dumped the rest of your blue cp into thaum as well as pumped bastion up?

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi thank you for the reply

Yhea i will try to do that and see if it makes any changes ive done vet 14 armor to blue with no change and i mean no changes from vet 12 armor to 14 armor ..? ... i am about to make vet 16 Armour and get it to purple and gold i hope that would change my damage like i said i don't know why with vet 14 armor damage was still the same as well 7.25K

"For cp''s i assume you've got the 30% spell crit buff then dumped the rest of your blue cp into thaum as well as pumped bastion up?"

That is correct around 85 in thaum when i took it off my damage was showing as 5.4K with it shows around 7.25 k at vet 8 when i had maybe 40 points in thaum i was doing more damage then now at vet 16

See 16k damage as u mentioned that was what i would be expecting the the end game gear and for me i was expecting around 12 k as it is now and as i make end game gear to push it to 15k or 16k.

I will try over next few days to make some vet 16 gear and see if that changes anything .. i hope it dose its so frustrating

If anybody has any ideas or had / have the same problem please post reply.

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So a bit of a update ...

I have taken off my light armor my crystal frag dropped to about 4.8- 5k .. i placed two blue vet 15 weapons my spell critical went to 28% and also my crystal frag went to 6.7K which was fair enough i placed all of my light armor which is vet 12 and vet 15 damage went to 7k .. i am unable to pass 7k crystal frag damage?? ... . when i was vet 8 as mentioned i was doing over 8K with far worse armor and weapons and my spell damage was reaching around 2K .. now with better weapons and armor my spell damage is 1.3K i have tried different rings ect same ...

here is interesting part i took one of my weapons to change it my spell critical went to 15% .. ok ... i placed the same weapon back its still 15% log out log in same 15% .. however when i first placed the weapons it was showing as 28%.. ( yes i know CP elfborn however i placed in therm to try to get more damage in crystal frag and still same )

having placed all of my stats in magic my magic recovery is showing as 600... when at vet 8 it was over 1.4k

tried different armor ect it still showing the same..

It seams like im capped and i am unable to gain more spell damage more recovery or my crystal frag over 7.2k damage

still no response from the help desk

i will try to make vet 16 armor in purple over few days and see if that will make any difference

Has anybody else experienced anything like this before?

• BreacaT
    BreacaT
    ✭✭✭
    I recently experienced something similar with the magicka regen on my templar dd where I noticed that it was worse than when I was several vet levels lower a few weeks before. No matter what I did, I could not replicate the earlier figures even after completely respec'ing all my points and re-doing armour and weapons to ensure they were the same as what I had before and then re-making all my v16 gold/glass armour/weapons just in case they were bugged. Cost a fortune and didn't resolve anything. Only thing I could come up with was there was either a 'nerf' somewhere in between or my earlier stats were bugged.

Remember red = dead and a dead dd deals no dps.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanx for the reply BreacaT

The numbers you had before were right number something is bugged.

Just wondering have you entered PVP as well and this has happen to you ?

My friend has the same problem he is a temp his mana regent has drooped dramatically ever since he went to pvp and he is unable to get the numbers back, before PVP one heal healed my life full and in pve dungeons he never ran out of mana , after pvp he needs to do 2-3 heals to fully heal me and also he keeps on running out of mana, using upgraded, same set he had before he went to PVP area.

Something is definitely wrong................

Last night ive made some vet 16 purple armor juliano and i got Molag Kena light shoulders my spell power was showing 1.8K
    with all light and mondus for the spell power anyway , on the screen when i choose martial of knowledge head piece my number was showing in green the spell power would increase to close to 2k spell power HOWEVER when i equip it my spell power dropped to 1.6..??

And after making some vet 16 armor in purple ( all light) my crystal frag damage increased only to 8.2k??!!!! and this is with Molag Kena purple light shoulders veet 16 which i never had before AND i got a ring of willpower which i never had before..
    as mentioned when i was lower level like vet 8 or so i was making more damage with green and blue armor with white glyph and now at vet 16 with better im making lower then i had.

Ps i was reading in PVP area that your damage would be reduced some say 20% and others 50% however this is happening
    outside of PVP area.

Im at the point of making a new character and get it to vet 6 just to get my damage back and never ever enter pvp area.
    however i will wait till next DLC hopefully when things get reset i will no longer be in PVP.

Still no reply from the help desk ..............................

Has anybody else notice their character numbers got nerferd ?
    Edited by ForsakenSin on February 24, 2016 10:00PM

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had same thing happen to me and it indeed is battle leveling. Just bite down and grind the last levels so you can settle and start putting together a "final build"
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi DHale thank you for post

Yhea i thought it its battle level and we don't have options to turn it off

At least now i know im not the only one having problems

Unfortunately i am vet 16 so nothing i can do except try to make final build and i hope that it will change however as per BreacaT looks like that will not fix the problem.

If anybody has noticed these changes please post

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the biggest issues I have with battle leveling is this exactly.

Once you hit the wall of v16 and they take that crutch away it's only then do you get a good grasp on how important gear is.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok so where to begin ..

Im a mage Xbox One vet 16 all points in magic .. all light armor juliano with white striks CP points 85 thermage dual welding as well
    ok so here is the problem ive been running same type of armor since vet 4 , at around vet 7 or 8 my crystal frag damage was going for around 8k damage as im building a glass cannon i was happy with that result. ( not using anything else for buffs )

so at around vet 10 i went to imperial city for the first time at this time my frag was doing over 8k damage once in imperial city it showed 7.5k .. ok so i heard about battle level that is fine .. i grinned and had fun now im vet 16 .. my crystal frag is doing only 7.5k with dual and 6.8k damage outside of pvp ..

Hmmm i removed Armour .. put it back..same... ok then.. i made vet 14 juliano same traits ive been running same damage.. hmm ok then i removed my CP points placed it back same.. ok then.I changed my mondus ...nope damage went down more .... so ... i went to vet dungeon same damage .. if you can call it that my frag is taking 2 millimeter of enemy life while my friend is doing nearly half a damage as templer .. i quit dungeon as im useless went to do quests looked at my frag damage still the same played after 20 min looked again it showed 12k damage WOHHOO .. played for another 30 min looked at it again went down to 7.3k damage

So what is going here?

is something broken?? is my character broken ? is it because im in campaign if so how do i exit ? AAAa all this time fells like its been wasted i was more powerful at vet 7 then at vet 16!

Ps i also have a screen shoot when i was vet 8 one day it showed crystal frag damage as 20320 and nearby enemy takes 10161 and also my overload doing 22745 shock damage .. i was like WTF!!!!! then i exit the skill options go back to it and it showed back at around 8k damage

so is that broken anybody else has same problem ? please guys help

I'm assuming you're going off of character or skill sheet since there's no combat stats yet on console. Anyways, there's all sorts of different bonuses you get on your home server that change frequently. Some only last a few minutes. I think they carry with you through to the imperial city.

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    One of the biggest issues I have with battle leveling is this exactly.

Once you hit the wall of v16 and they take that crutch away it's only then do you get a good grasp on how important gear is.

Gear is what makes battle levelling...

Without gear you het battle levelled terribly.

Gear is important throughout.
  • phillyproduct
    phillyproduct
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PS4 and battle leveling is amazing it makes your stats shoot up. Once you hit v16 you half to work to get your stats back up all gold dear and gold weapons are necessary then you need purple jewelry and Kuta enchants on other stuff
    CP-750 orc nighblade ebonheart NA
    Dark elf sorc ebonheart
    Orc templar
    Dark elf Dragon knight
    Redguard warden

Vet CoA saved the day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S616Dhc2Yu4
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed diminishing returns leveling from v13 to v14; I replaced all my v13 gear with the same or improved v14 gear (all purple, good matching sets), and my stats went DOWN in Wrothgar. My blue-quality food went down by 300 per stat!!

Nothing finer than leveling, and getting worse, regardless of the attention to improving gear.

VERY confused by this.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew i was not the only one ... unfortunately after close to one month of asking customer service i got couple of reply with not real answer even told to ask forum ... ?? which was strange to ask other players to fix my character ....and after i keep on asking to help ect they stooped replying to me its been few weeks now.

so i fell like my problem has been ignored but im glad im not the only one who has this problem and you are right the more you level jp and have better gear your stats go down ??? that is bs

if anybody else has this problem or noticed please post here

• Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent a lot time today going back and forth between my v13 and v14 gear, both in a non-battle-leveled area and Wrothgar, and determined the numbers seemed to be correct, but the food still had lowered in value, which was why I noticed such a difference in the v14 stats.

There are so many variables in terms of CP, set pieces, mundus stones, battle-leveling etc., it's hard to determine what exact % stats will increase or decrease. There's bound to be some glitchy things that happen, in the case of your spell you tested. I hope you get it sorted.