Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't find Adusa-daro

Myrnhiel
Myrnhiel
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm just trying to finish Rivenspire (Cadwell's Gold) but I'm still missing some side quests. I already finished the main quest of this zone and discovered all the places/towns and made the quest there.

So I am looking for Adusa-daro right now who seems to start a little quest line, beginning with "A Spy in Shornhelm", but I just can't seem to find here anywhere. She is not at Ravenwatch Castle, where she is supposed to be according to UESP, but I cannot find her at the fountain in Shornhelm as well, and apprently she should be there for this quest.

Any ideas where I can find her?
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, now I've finished everything in Rivenspire but these 5 quests and I still cannot find Adusa-daro.

Normally I play with all the quest markers switched off, but I turned them all on now, but she still keeps missing.
    The first quest (A Spy in Shornhelm) should be triggered in Shornhelm, but she is nowhere to be found.

Did anybody here have the same problem? According to everything I can find about this quest, she should be near the fountain in Shornhelm - but in my game she isn't.

I'm thinking about contacting the support, but I only want to do that when I'm 100% sure that I'm not blind, deaf, stupid.... :(

@Edit: Apparently I HAVE been blind - or at least, I checked at the wrong fountain! B)
    She is not at the fountain at the Market Plaza but at the fountain up at the Shornhelm Castle and she is very easy to miss, as she blends in with the fountain. And there is no questmarker pointing at her!

OK, 5 quests to go and I can go on to Alik'r...
    Edited by Myrnhiel on March 20, 2016 2:17AM