Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a white dye

seipher09
seipher09
✭✭✭✭
What's a good looking white dye a solo player can get somewhat easy? I have the birch white but it really does not look white. Other then the Julianos White which is sadly from a trial what can I go with?
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    I personally like the Lamae's White dye, you receive it after hitting rank 10 in the Vampire Skill line. It's a solid-looking white, and if you're willing to (at least temporarily) pledge a character to Team Edward and level it, it's more than doable for a solo player.
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob
  • seipher09
    seipher09
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valor wrote: »
    I personally like the Lamae's White dye, you receive it after hitting rank 10 in the Vampire Skill line. It's a solid-looking white, and if you're willing to (at least temporarily) pledge a character to Team Edward and level it, it's more than doable for a solo player.

I guess that's an option, shouldn't take too long to level I hope before I cure it.