Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ultimate charge on console?

Beardimus
Beardimus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Can you check your Ultimate stat on a Console (Xbox One) either visually or a stat? I run overload and it would be sound to know where the charge is at before I trigger it. I read PC players talking about hitting 400/500 before switching to it etc.

Also – as I understand on all other Ultimate’s (meteor etc) it doesn’t matter how full it is right? I.e Once it lights up you get to trigger it, it doesn’t get more powerful etc
Xbox One | EU | EP
Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
Alts - - for the Lolz
Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach

Best Answer

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're correct about the meteor (or other ultimates) part where once the bar is full it doesn't matter about the excess ultimate.

Players on PC gather the information about this via add-ons which tell them their current value out of the max value. At this time there is no way to get that information on console and it would have to be a feature implemented by ZOS.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the quick answer @Turelus i feared as much. I'm actually ok with the lack of add on's, always seemed unfair to me especially in PvP that one person can have something another may not etc. And I dont agree with them for finding lore books etc, just seems to make it dull running round joining the dots, I dont mind the graft - BUT for stuff like stats etc would make sense to have a score or something. I heard we have scrolling combat text coming which will be good for understanding damage, even if it makes the screen looking like a psycodelic rain fall

anyway I digress! thanks for both the answers
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly the need for add-ons with PC is true.

There are a number which give out information you just can't get with the core game. In PvP this is truly the case as being able to tell if the person you're about to fight has 18k HP vs 38k HP makes a big difference.

I'm using the official floating combat text from the Thieves Guild update and I have to say it looks very nice. It does add more information on the screen but it does so in a way which isn't too obnoxious and actually looks nice.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah thats cool on the floating text post TG! Looking forward to the update, as a DPS I knowing whats hitting for what will help my setup / choices! Thanks for the help
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick answer @Turelus i feared as much. I'm actually ok with the lack of add on's, always seemed unfair to me especially in PvP that one person can have something another may not etc. And I dont agree with them for finding lore books etc, just seems to make it dull running round joining the dots, I dont mind the graft - BUT for stuff like stats etc would make sense to have a score or something. I heard we have scrolling combat text coming which will be good for understanding damage, even if it makes the screen looking like a psycodelic rain fall

anyway I digress! thanks for both the answers

It's dull either way, instead of an add on i just google them and do it that way.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each to their own, to me that makes it sound more dull, its box ticking I.e. It becomes purely about rushing point to point to the destination rather than the journey being the game. And if we all had add ons everyone would have meteor etc I hated finding the books but was so stoked when I finally did. I get both sides tho.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP