Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just came back. What toon to focus on?

DephlaterMouse
DephlaterMouse
✭✭✭
I've been away from the game for about 8 months, and I'm not sure which character I should focus on vetting first.

My highest 3 are levels 38, 38, & 39. (I suffer from alt-itis) they are Magical Sorcerer/Vampire, Stamina Templar, and DK tank pretty much all points in health on that one.

What would be the best to focus on given the state of the game, and what we know of the upcoming update?
USA to New Zealand transplant.

Best Answers

• filthymushroom
    I'd go for sorc. Sorc is always nice in pvp and pve.

Since a stamina templar can't heal anyway it would have the same options (DPS) and is not as good atm.

DK tank is nice, but I don't like having JUST a tank. So I'd go for the Sorc first.

Yes, I like mushrooms...

filthymushroom VR16 Breton Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    sillymushroom VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (Tank, Magicka DPS)
    nastymushroom VR16 Breton Templar (Healer, Magicka DPS)
    thirstymushroom Level 45 Breton Nightblade (Magicka DPS)

Legends of the Benelux, de grootste Nederlandse AD guild in ESO. Vragen of lid worden, stuur mij een bericht. (PC)
    Answer ✓
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam builds are not doing as well post TG release. But, they should be a bit better when DB releases in a few months.

That being said, play whichever one you have the most fun on.

PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
    Answer ✓
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game needs more tanks, so do the game a favour ;)
    Answer ✓
  • DephlaterMouse
    DephlaterMouse
    ✭✭✭
    I'd just like you added that I probably spend 70ish% of my time doing PVP with the odd dungeons.
    USA to New Zealand transplant.