Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Finding a guild

Linaleah
Linaleah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
so.. how does one go about it? there is no dedicated guild recruitment forum here, I tried Tamriel foundry, but that yielded no results.

never been a fan of picking a guild at random from zone chat advertisements.

I came back to the game recently after long.. loooong absence, and I'm finding that doing it on my own is shaping up a bit too lonely of an existence. especially given that I'm honestly not comfortable enough to try group content when most of the time I'm not even sure what abbreviations in chat mean, let alone if my solo playstyle is in any way viable for groups.

so... where do I go looking?

thank you in advance.
dirty worthless casual.
Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gah, never mind that apparently I wasn't scrolling far enough /derp
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    so.. how does one go about it? there is no dedicated guild recruitment forum here, I tried Tamriel foundry, but that yielded no results.

never been a fan of picking a guild at random from zone chat advertisements.

I came back to the game recently after long.. loooong absence, and I'm finding that doing it on my own is shaping up a bit too lonely of an existence. especially given that I'm honestly not comfortable enough to try group content when most of the time I'm not even sure what abbreviations in chat mean, let alone if my solo playstyle is in any way viable for groups.

so... where do I go looking?

thank you in advance.

the only tip i can give you is how i did it.
    Join a guild for your country only. from there on ask to them what guilds they are in and why.
    do you like pvp or are you a pve player. want to become a trader or looking for more social guilds.
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Linaleah don't forget to note where you actually play...

PC / XboxOne/ PS4
    NA/ EU
    Aldmeri Dominion/ Ebonheart Pact/ Daggerfall Covernant (you may have chars in all 3 alliances, but note which one is your main.)
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks all. found place for myself via recruitment forums :) (I did note where I play, what faction and class and level as well as my gameplay preferences on tamriel foundry :P )
    dirty worthless casual.
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Linaleah im very curious now wich guild u joined:P
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Best thing that I have found is asking people on this website, you can normally see how active and involved guild owners and members are in there guild based on the activity on the guilds recruitment page.

I know you said your not a fan of just picking random guilds but I've joined random guilds from random players who just come up to and invite you. Remember, if the the guild you've joined is not what your looking for then you can just leave. There is nothing making you stay x
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server