Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I re-obtain the Wrothgar Relic Hunter part of the Awaken the Past quest?

Als3rd
Als3rd
✭✭✭
I have completed Awaken the Past, but have lost the Relic Hunter part. Is there any way that I can get the quest given to me again? Thanks

I've tried searching for it but every time I do I get this error message - which Support knows about, but hasn't replied yet...

Error 429 Too Many Requests

Too Many Requests

Guru Meditation:

XID: 299057998

Varnish cache server
Edited by Als3rd on February 10, 2016 11:03PM

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there even a quest other than the last item to get? I just brought the items back to the Museum after I did the chores for the Curator.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • filthymushroom
    You should be able to pick it up as you did the first time, this was blocked if you got the achievement. But this was fixed in december 15 I believe.
    Yes, I like mushrooms...

filthymushroom VR16 Breton Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    sillymushroom VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (Tank, Magicka DPS)
    nastymushroom VR16 Breton Templar (Healer, Magicka DPS)
    thirstymushroom Level 45 Breton Nightblade (Magicka DPS)

Legends of the Benelux, de grootste Nederlandse AD guild in ESO. Vragen of lid worden, stuur mij een bericht. (PC)
  • filthymushroom
    That's it... Do a few chores, then you find the rest of the trophy's. If you have enough of them you get the quest for the "last" one. You can find a book with hints about the other ones in the museum. There isn't a quest for those.
    Yes, I like mushrooms...

filthymushroom VR16 Breton Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    sillymushroom VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (Tank, Magicka DPS)
    nastymushroom VR16 Breton Templar (Healer, Magicka DPS)
    thirstymushroom Level 45 Breton Nightblade (Magicka DPS)

Legends of the Benelux, de grootste Nederlandse AD guild in ESO. Vragen of lid worden, stuur mij een bericht. (PC)
  • Als3rd
    Als3rd
    ✭✭✭
    That's it... Do a few chores, then you find the rest of the trophy's. If you have enough of them you get the quest for the "last" one. You can find a book with hints about the other ones in the museum. There isn't a quest for those.
    Thanks guys... I will give that a try. Just didn't want to go through everything and wind up with nada for my trouble.