The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lf a reliable dungeon grouping guild!

AtraisMachina
AtraisMachina
✭✭✭
Im in AD but with the new update coming im fine with any faction or cross-faction guild. I would like to have a guild that is dedicated to doing dungeons and that is easy to find experienced groups with. Also off game comms would be great.

I have a v16 min-maxed stampler and a sorc that im am currently leveling for dps. I havent run IPC at 16 yet but I am very experienced in every other dungeon including arenas. Still have to farm wgt and coa for a title and some essense pieces.

Looking foward to it!

Gt: AtraisMachina
At line app under the same
E-mail: ccj29machina@outlook.com
Edited by AtraisMachina on March 10, 2016 2:42AM
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    EP Nowatay Warriors is looking for more solid players we are mostly in the EsT time zone and adult laid back guild that do daily vets pledges, and vet DSA, we have 6 VR 16s and a couple VR -12s that have a lot of expierience. Also master crafters with 8-9 traits. We use band to communicate offline. Address is http://band.us/n/FYDrnbME
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    anybody else?
  • MidnightBlue
    MidnightBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by MidnightBlue on March 13, 2016 3:20PM
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Citadel of Insanity

We have 125 active members across DC, AD and EP. We are trying to find members who are active and willing to join us in guild chat or on LINE. WE WANT ACTIVE GUILD MEMBERS Our Goal: PVE, Doing the daily pledges, helping new and old ESO players, dungeon farming, trails, DSA, Cryodiil quest and etc. We Use LINE Chat, a Mobile Free Chatting App; that helps us stay in touch with our members, form parties, pvp/pve groups a head of time. Share photos and ask for things to be crafted. This is where we stay in touch while everyone is at work or not online. Post your GT for add. Or message directly on Xbox Kid Whimsical [Recruiter] Lady Velius xK [Guildmaster] Message on line chat to be added to the group. LINE ID: mrsvelius
    DPS StamDK CP506 X1 NA GT Kid Whimsical
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    kidwgm wrote: »
    Citadel of Insanity

We have 125 active members across DC, AD and EP. We are trying to find members who are active and willing to join us in guild chat or on LINE. WE WANT ACTIVE GUILD MEMBERS Our Goal: PVE, Doing the daily pledges, helping new and old ESO players, dungeon farming, trails, DSA, Cryodiil quest and etc. We Use LINE Chat, a Mobile Free Chatting App; that helps us stay in touch with our members, form parties, pvp/pve groups a head of time. Share photos and ask for things to be crafted. This is where we stay in touch while everyone is at work or not online. Post your GT for add. Or message directly on Xbox Kid Whimsical [Recruiter] Lady Velius xK [Guildmaster] Message on line chat to be added to the group. LINE ID: mrsvelius

I actually started that guild man and it didnt work out between me and msvelius. I appreciate it but im looking for a more experienced player list.