Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Merchant prices of ...??

fearfeedsmee
Hey,,

Currently researching market price's after a few months of the Pc platform and know thrashing the XBox version. So I am unsure about various item prices and I know this is probably a repeated thread but if anyone wouldn't mind helping id be very grateful!!

At what price would you average:

Green recipes ?
Blue recipes ?
First 8 blue Motifs level 1?

100x stack of raw material e.g Raw iron, jute, hide, maple ect ?

Any tips on trending items to merch

Kind regards

Fearfeedsmee
  • fearfeedsmee
    :D
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the PC/NA

Green Recipes 19 to 49, Blues 69 to 249, unless rare, then what ever i think I can get (as much as 1500 for a couple I am going to list today)

Blue Motifs 149 to 199

Mats, figure 1099 to 1299 a 200 stack for most of the ones I bother to sell
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• fearfeedsmee
    No wonder I cant sell anything!
    Thank you for your wise wisdom, I will have to shuffle a few prices around.

Any recommendations for items to sell for a newbie?
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check prices of individual items you want to sell, through the trader - so you make sure you don't set items for sale 20% above everyone elses prices, otherwise they wont sell.
    • You can sell raw materials, flowers, alchemy solvents between the level 20-40 and v15 to veteran players for good money.
    • Gather provisioning materials over time and sell the ones you don't use in stacks of 200 if your trading guild is located at a good spot with many veterans around, if not sell them in 50 stacks.
    • Gather fish bait and sell that - or go fishing, then fillet the fish you catch - if you are lucky, you get a perfect roe you can sell.

• fearfeedsmee
    Yes that I a good way to estimate prices!
    Thankyou for the excellent sound advice, I will have to look into fishing and provisioning materials. Thank you!
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Create a new char to hold your provisioning materials though ...because it's a huge clutter and you can't store them all in your bank and have space for anything els. The regular ones go for 900g-1600g on per 200 stack. Frost Miriam 25g per item, Bervez Juice 15g per item, Perfect Roe 11k per item.

Fishing takes a load of time, and you get the perfect roe by praying for RNGesus, when you fillet the white fish you catch. Unless you like achievements, I suggest you focus on selling flowers and raw materials for now. It is just a faster way to earn gold.

Raw materials 4k-7k a stack of 200.

Flowers:
    Columbine 340g-550g
    Lady's Smock 70g-130g
    Corn Flower 45g-60g
    Mountain Flower 69g-92g
    Bugloss 72g-95g
    Namiras Rot 80g-100g
    Water Hyacinth 25g-35g

These are prices on PC/EU.
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on March 7, 2016 10:40PM
  • fearfeedsmee
    Thankyou, this is a excellent guide for me to cut me teeth on, prices vary so much from guild to guild it can be hard to estimate prices though tho is a good list to gauge from.

Thankyou again Failkiwib16_eso !!

:D
  • vicius1981
    vicius1981
    ✭✭✭
    Wow,on Ps4 EU:
    Green recipes,59-209 g/Blue 500-1k/Purple 3k-5k.
    Blue motif 500-1k.
    Frost m.500-750 g/Bervez 500.
    Prices are crazy on console.
    Ps4 EU-
    660 CP Magplar Vamp DC(main)
    660 CP Magblade Vamp EP(Master crafter)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On XB/NA:

Blue motifs: I can sell for 250g
    200 stacks of refined mats: I can sell for 1400-1600g
    Green recipes: I sell the writ ones for 109, but that may change with TG, depending on the prices at in-game vendors
    Blue recipes: I consistently sell at 500g, regardless of level
    Purple recipes: I usually sell drinks for 1600-1800g and food for 2000g, regardless of level
    Frost Mirriam: I can sell these for 200g each
    Bervez Juice: I can sell for 100g each
    The only flowers I sell are: Columbine @ 250g each, Mountain Flower/Bugloss/Namira's Rot at 100g each

I've listed prices that I've been able to consistently sell for, at the moment. It's difficult to gauge on console, since we don't have add-ons to assist us.

Also, if you have excess tempering mats, here are my current prices that I can get for them:

Dwarven Oil: 500g each
    Grain Solvent: 1000g each
    Turpen: 150g each
    Mastic: 300g each
    Embroidery: 200g each
    Elegant Lining: 400g each

I don't bother to sell green tempers, since they don't seem to sell well. And I don't sell golds since I'm a crafter.

For runes, I sell mainly Aspects:

Jejota: 50g each
    Denata: 250g each
    Rekuta: 800-900g each

I've sold some Kutas in the past, to make a little extra cash, but I'm not selling them at the moment. If I want to sell Potencies, usually I can get 100g for them if they're rare, but right now, I'm only selling Rekura, since I have 200 of these and keep getting more in Crag - I sell them for 50g each since they are so easy to come by.
  • fearfeedsmee
    Thank you this will be most useful mate!! Takes some getting used to console after switching from pc
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    I sold banana surprise, baked potato , and fishy sticks green level 1 recipe for 14,000 to 20k each....lol made 40 k last week . These are some crazy prices but man people actually buy them.
  • fearfeedsmee
    More like crazy people haha Xd
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing you might want to do is to split your stacks of ore to piles of 10. Low level players might not have the gold for a huge stack. I break all my big stacks to 10, so that low levels can afford them.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sometimes green recipes vary as some are required for writs.
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hagermanj wrote: »
    One thing you might want to do is to split your stacks of ore to piles of 10. Low level players might not have the gold for a huge stack. I break all my big stacks to 10, so that low levels can afford them.

@hagermanj this is good depending on where and what you wish to sell.

my trading guild: Craglorn located trader
    1. 200 purple upgrade can be sold, if I need to get rid of it. It takes 1-2 days usually.. if I split them up to stacks of 10, it will be sold within a few minutes
    2. 2 Hakeijo for 2/3 the price can not be sold, however putting them both up 1 by 1 is usually sold within a day TO THE SAME PLAYER -.-
    3. 7-10 Repora or Itade can be sold within a week, if I put them up 1 by 1 they usually sell within an hour - sometimes all to the same player.
    4. 200 stacks of green upgrades can be sold within 2-3 days.
    5. Gold upgrades for blacksmithing/ clothing sell like candy, stacked or unstacked.
    6. Gold upgrades for woodworking sell, but slowly, and 1 by 1, not stacks.
    7. 200 Provisioning materials sell at decent prices, they can also be sold in 50 stacks.
    8. 200 fishing bait sells within 2-3 days.
    9. 200 Lorkhans Tears sell within 1-2 days, stacks of 50 sell within hours to 1 day.

my own guild: little humble refuge located trader
    1. 200 purple upgrades never gets sold. Selling stacks of 10 or below is possible though, and gets sold within a few days.
    2. 2 Hakeijo will never get sold. Putting them up 1 by 1 can be sold within a few weeks.
    3. 7-10 Repora or Itade never gets sold, and if I split them up and sell them 1 by 1, it still rarely gets sold.
    4. 200 stacks of green upgrades rarely gets sold. If I split them up to stacks of 10-50 then I can sell them for a high profit and within a few hours.
    5. Gold upgrades for blacksmithing/ clothing dont sell, unless within short range of a future patch, that will provide new levels and gear.
    6. Gold upgrades for woodworking sometimes sell, but 1 by 1, not in stacks.
    7. 200 Provisioning materials sell at slightly cheaper prices than if at Craglorn trader, unless you split the 200 and sell in stacks of 50 instead, then they can be sold at decent prices too.
    8. 200 fishing bait sells within 3-4 days.
    9. 200 Lorkhans Tears do not sell, stacks of 5-50 sell within 2-3 days.

Sometimes it is not worth splitting stacks up. In case of green upgrade materials ..I play on PC/EU and I can sell the greens in 200 stacks for 45g-50g above the price NPC vendor gives for them. So it is faster to sell the greens to NPC instead, and go pick up 1 single flower to make up for the 45g-50g total profit, than bother to set them up in the guildstore.

I usually sell them through my own guild's store in 10-50 stacks, for 3 times the price I can sell them at Craglorn trading guild's store, however the total amount of profit I gain here is 100g-300g max, it's not much. I do it because I actually enjoy selling to lower levels and players who are still questing ...call it my personal immersion <3 it's slowpoke business, and I rarely gain in the amount of money I spend on weekly bids for the trader.
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on March 14, 2016 6:56PM