Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A question about the DLC's

Sinhalis
Sinhalis
✭✭✭
So I have recently purchased 2 months of ESO plus membership and wondering which DLC to unlock permanently with the 3000 crowns it provides. Please note that I'm not planning to maintain a continuous subscription, so I won't have permanent access to all the dlc's.

Considering that, What would you guys suggest which gives the most value in the long term?

Thanks !
~Sinhalis
Edited by Sinhalis on March 14, 2016 11:33AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're a PvP player I would say Imperial City, as it offers good PvE farming, some PvP ganking and will eventually get updates to make it more interesting to the PvP player base.

If you're fully focused on PvE and want end game PvE I would recommend Thieves guild because of the new trial.

Imperial City
    PvP/PvE Zone.
    2x VR16 Dungeons with powerful gear drops / Included in gold keys rotation.
    Good place for farming materials/gold.

Orsinium
    Strong single player story.
    Daily worldboss quests for groups (easy to PUG)
    Daily solo delve quest.
    Good location for farming materials/gold/levels.

Thieves Guild.
    Access to latest trial (12 player raids)
    Enjoyable single player storyline.
    Access to new thieving skill line.
    Daily stealing quests.

Hope the breakdown helps.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sinhalis
    Sinhalis
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Turelus, that certainly did help. I have decided to unlock the Imperial City dlc for now as it's content sounds right up my alley.
    Edited by Sinhalis on March 14, 2016 11:39AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, hope you enjoy it!

I will warn you that some of the content (mostly bosses) does require groups to clear, normally two to four can beat most content with the exception of some of the roaming bosses.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • filthymushroom
    Loot wise it would look like this:

Imperial City:
    Willpower and Agility Jewelery (not bound)
    Dungeon sets from Imperial City Prison/White gold tower (bound)

Wrothgar:
    Pariah set for tanks (bound)
    Briarheart for stam dps (bound)
    Mealstrom weapons (bound)
    Julianos crafting (not bound)

Thieves guild:
    New gear from MoL (bound and not bound)

That's the stuff we actually want at least. So depending on what you play you do want to get gear from the places you wont be buying the DLC from. Worse case, you'd have to buy a lot of stuff on VR16.

Personally I would definately go for TG, but that's just because of MoL.
    Edited by filthymushroom on March 14, 2016 11:44AM
    Yes, I like mushrooms...

filthymushroom VR16 Breton Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    sillymushroom VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (Tank, Magicka DPS)
    nastymushroom VR16 Breton Templar (Healer, Magicka DPS)
    thirstymushroom Level 45 Breton Nightblade (Magicka DPS)

Legends of the Benelux, de grootste Nederlandse AD guild in ESO. Vragen of lid worden, stuur mij een bericht. (PC)