The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mouse and Paddle

pipelighter
pipelighter
✭✭✭
I want to experiment using a paddle.

If I load my Bank alt and place his configuration on Paddle will this affect my other characters who are all on mouse?

In other words
Bank Alt = Paddle
Character 1 = mouse

Hope this makes sense.

Tx
^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to experiment using a paddle.

If I load my Bank alt and place his configuration on Paddle will this affect my other characters who are all on mouse?

In other words
    Bank Alt = Paddle
    Character 1 = mouse

Hope this makes sense.

Tx

Are you asking if it is possible to have control (keyboard/mouse etc.) bindings specific to a character? I believe the answer is no; keyboard/mouse changes should be client wide so they would affect all characters on your account.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A paddle..? lol