The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mid-Air Mobility Feels More Restricted

ArrowTedin_ESO
Character mobility while in early jump feels a lot more restricted now, which makes jumping onto higher surfaces much more difficult, and worse, tedious. Has anyone else noticed this? Try jumping, then immediately pressing a movement key, and you may find that you will not travel as far mid-air.
Please pardon my username. I did not sign up under it and I cannot change it. It is also not my legal name anymore.
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, it feels so wrong. I can barely jump forward from standing still. If this isn't a bug they would have to change the way rocks, fences and other things work. For an update based on sneaky thieves it sure feels like jumping around all stealthy has been nerfed..
  • ArrowTedin_ESO
    As I've been playing, this has definitely made platforming more difficult and much more restricted than it already was. It is a challenge to hop onto a surface that is slightly above my character.
    Please pardon my username. I did not sign up under it and I cannot change it. It is also not my legal name anymore.