The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where has my ESO Plus gone???????

ducket1
ducket1
✭✭
So I have just logged in and I cant get into any of the DLC because it says I need to purchase them or have ESO plus. This is taken out each month and it has already been paid for this month so please sort this issue.

No way am I setting it up again as I guarantee I will start getting charged twice a month for it!!!
High Elf Dragonknight (Magicka) Stormproof
High Elf Templar (Magicka) Stormproof
Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina)
Breton Sorcerer Lvl (Magicka) Stormproof
Breton Nightblade (Magicka) Stormproof
RedGaurd DragonKnight (Stamina) Stormproof

Best Answers

• DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    ducket1 wrote: »
    So I have just logged in and I cant get into any of the DLC because it says I need to purchase them or have ESO plus. This is taken out each month and it has already been paid for this month so please sort this issue.

No way am I setting it up again as I guarantee I will start getting charged twice a month for it!!!

Try power cycling your Xbox One then try to access the DLC's again. I also recommend at the time you temporarily unplug your Xbox One as instructed in the power cycling instructions to also try restarting your internet modem, or try turning your modem off and then on again so the connection resets. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Hope this helps you, good luck :smile:
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on March 7, 2016 7:08PM
    Answer ✓
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I did what you mentioned and it worked for me :)

Many Thanks

Your Welcome :) Enjoy the game & ESO PLUS benefits.
    Answer ✓
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

I am guessing since you selected my answer it fixed your issue? I just want to confirm as I can try and find more answers if you need them.
  • ducket1
    ducket1
    ✭✭
    Yes I did what you mentioned and it worked for me :)

Many Thanks
    High Elf Dragonknight (Magicka) Stormproof
    High Elf Templar (Magicka) Stormproof
    Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina)
    Breton Sorcerer Lvl (Magicka) Stormproof
    Breton Nightblade (Magicka) Stormproof
    RedGaurd DragonKnight (Stamina) Stormproof