The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Loyalty Rewards for DLC Game Packs"

• Slashie
    Slashie
    ✭✭
    I love these 2 new pets being put in the game. The jackal especially, it's so cute :3
    In the future, an idea could be to have bigger items like new mounts available to those who purchase the dlc, not just those who sub.
    Some will get upset, but all you have to do is use your crowns from subscribing to buy the DLC instead of just being an ESO plus member. It's the same investment price wise anyways...
    Also, I like the idea of the rewards being purely cosmetic, as it does not add an edge to someone who has the DLC vs. someone who doesn't in combat.
    Pets, mounts, and costumes. These are great items that most people will surely appreciate.

At any rate, I like it! Keep up the good work you guys <3
  • GrumpStump
    GrumpStump
    ✭✭✭
    I'm subbing, AND buying each DLC as they come out. I'm just trying to prepare just in case I can't afford the sub for some reason when it comes due again (I sub 6Mths at a time). Having said that, I truly appreciate the extras that they are giving us. This game does the money part almost perfectly, Imho.

Thank you

GrumpStump
    ESO+ Subbed until December 2019
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Bleh, I have a character IN ORSINIUM now, and another one in Ahab's Landing, and NEITHER pet is showing up. What to do? I'm a Plus member so yeah, I have the DLC.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Threemoons wrote: »
    Bleh, I have a character IN ORSINIUM now, and another one in Ahab's Landing, and NEITHER pet is showing up. What to do? I'm a Plus member so yeah, I have the DLC.

Did you complete each achievement? It should be "A Gift from Orsinium" and "Spoils of Abah's Landing."
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

Did you complete each achievement? It should be "A Gift from Orsinium" and "Spoils of Abah's Landing."

All you have to do is show up, right?

Maybe its because I was in BOTH regions BEFORE the reward came out. Should I have my toons leave the areas and then re-enter??

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe its because I was in BOTH regions BEFORE the reward came out. Should I have my toons leave the areas and then re-enter??
    How can you have been in Abah's Landing before the patch was released? But yes, try leaving each city and re-entering, as it's likely the action of "going into" the city that triggers the achievement.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

How can you have been in Abah's Landing before the patch was released? But yes, try leaving each city and re-entering, as it's likely the action of "going into" the city that triggers the achievement.

Aaah, yes, I went into the Landing on the PTS. Let me get my toon there.

However, I already have a toon in Orsinium; let me leave and go back and see what happens.

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pensola wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I think tying the rewards to the DLC is a nice solution, but I do agree that it can lead to future problems with someone subscribing for a month ($15) to get the vanity pets from a good number of DLCs and then unsubbing. That's a lot of "rewards" for only $15. However, how many people would actually do that, since if they unsubbed, they'd lose access to all the DLC and would just have the vanity pets to show for it. Granted, some might do this, but I don't expect a lot would.

Wait, I thought you only got the DLCs that is released one month after you subscribe. So if I started my ESO+ membership today, I would not get the Imperial City, Orsinium OR Thieves Guild DLCs, because I became a member too late for the first two and not early enough for the third. However, I WOULD get the Dark Brotherhood DLC, and with that, the loyalty/DLC reward. In order to get the Echalette and Jackal pets, though, I would have to buy the DLCs they belong to manually, which means I keep the DLCs when my membership ends, though Dark Brotherhood would disappear. I could swear there was a guildmate who got ESO+ the day before Orsinium's launch to get the DLC cheaper (since he was planning on getting a membership anyway), but he didn't get the DLC since he was too late. I just want to make sure I haven't misunderstood something major.
    No, you get access to all DLC when you subscribe (and lose it when your subscription lapses). No idea what happened to your guildmate, must have been a bug.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

However, I already have a toon in Orsinium; let me leave and go back and see what happens.

To be clear, you need to enter the CITY Orsinium.. not the actual zone (which is really Wrothgar)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

To be clear, you need to enter the CITY Orsinium.. not the actual zone (which is really Wrothgar)

AAAAH RE Orsinium. Thank you, will try that later tonight (if I manage to pull myself away from The Division ;) )

And I take it that the Landing will also be the actual place and not the zone....?
    Edited by Threemoons on March 7, 2016 9:32PM