The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

looking for active dungeon/trial guild

hamburgerler76
hamburgerler76
✭✭✭✭
i am a full time healer Breton vr16 have bin playing this game since launch and did the console transfer deal my biggest prob is finding groups on console. I have tried joining guilds but I always find they already have 1 or 2 dedicated healers and I always get left out of trials or anything serious. So I am looking to be a guild's dedicated healer I play pretty much 24/7 or atleast a guild that will let me swap in on a few trial/ dungeon runs without yelling at me for not having 1 for 1 same build as there other healers ( I promise there is more then 1 way to play ;) lol ) respond on here or msg me on xbox my gtag is hambergurler
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks ill accept when I get on in the morning and give your guild a try :)
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    Nowatay Warriors EP guild is looking for more solid players we are mostly in the EsT time zone and adult laid back guild that do daily vets pledges, vet DSA and working toward trials, we have 6 VR 16s and a couple VR -12s that have a lot of expierience.
  • Hordemasterr
    Don't know if I missed it but are you AD?
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've sent you an invite to the Bloodborne Rogues in case you're still looking for a guild. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server